Only allow single shipping option.

Feb 22, 2010 at 3:16 AM

I only want to allow one shipping option called "Pick Up Only" to be displayed on checkout. How do I get the Standard shipping option to stop showing up and only show my new one?

I keep seeing the option for "Ship the order to the billing address" or "Separate shipping address".

Thanks

Feb 16, 2011 at 7:22 PM

I would like to understand how to do this as well. I'm using your product for a local store where we don't charge anything for shipping as customers will pick up themself. However, I don't see any options to state this during the checkout process. Trying to make it as clear to the customer as possible so there is no confusion.

Thanks!

Coordinator
Feb 17, 2011 at 6:55 AM

Hi,

This is a good point, there is no option in the settings to hide the shipping options, maybe we should add this option.

However you can hide the shipping options on the address page by changing the CSS class "NBright_ShippingOptions", if you make this display:none; I think you'll find that the radio buttons to select a shipping address or not, will be hidden. You can override the class by adding the CSS to the portal.css.

Regards,

Dave.

Mar 27, 2011 at 8:03 AM
Edited Mar 27, 2011 at 8:03 AM

Hi, I've just encountered the same problem. Fortunately, Dave shows the hints here and I've successfully hidden the shipping options. Hopefully, there will be settings to manipulate the options in the future version.  Further to this, I hope there is an option for the buyer to upload the bank payment receipt also.

Jim