PortalName: AutoMEPS - Automated Medical Equipment Planner System
UserID: 1
UserName: ghalibghniem
ActiveTabID: 78
ActiveTabName: Cart Checkout
RawURL: /Shopping/CartCheckout/tabid/78/stg/2/Default.aspx
AbsoluteURL: /Default.aspx
AbsoluteURLReferrer: http://localhost/Shopping/CartCheckout.aspx
UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.2; GTB6.4; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 1.0.3705; OfficeLiveConnector.1.4; OfficeLivePatch.1.3)
DefaultDataProvider: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke.SqlDataProvider
ExceptionGUID: 5d52d366-d741-42d4-b40a-604ad48622c9
InnerException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
FileName:
FileLineNumber: 0
FileColumnNumber: 0
Method: NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.populateAddress
StackTrace:
Message: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.populateAddress() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Source:
Server Name: WORK

Any help?

Mar 14, 2010 at 9:19 PM

I am using here only Cheque gateway provider.. should I use PAyPal laso to get it works?

Coordinator
Mar 15, 2010 at 8:33 AM

Hi,

The cheque provider should be working OK.   This looks like a problem with populating the default address in the checkout.

I've just look at the code and I can;t see anything obvious....this section of code hasn;t been changed since v1??

First thing to try is go into the module settings and make sure you've got everything selected.

Regards,

Dave.

Mar 15, 2010 at 1:08 PM

Hi,

I just re installed the whole NB Stores Package (beta b) and just for notes ''I am using it with DotnetNuke 5.2.3'' and I just saw and checked all features in http://ecommerce.nevoweb.com and compared them with mine, Every thing working smooth, the Menu Store Page, the Shopping Page, the Product listing, Category Listing, Mini Shopping Cart...But when I go to Checkout page and press the "Order" still not working and giving me the same error !

Did you or anybody tested the Beta version on DNN 5.2.3 with full features?

Here I just Exported the settings of my Checkout page:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><content type="NBStoreCheckout" version="02.00.09"><modulecontent><settings><chkHideCountry><![CDATA[False]]></chkHideCountry><chkMinimumValidate><![CDATA[False]]></chkMinimumValidate><ddlGateway><![CDATA[XX]]></ddlGateway><lstTabs><![CDATA[40]]></lstTabs><lstTabContShop><![CDATA[79]]></lstTabContShop><chkDisableLoginMsg><![CDATA[False]]></chkDisableLoginMsg><chkHideChq><![CDATA[False]]></chkHideChq><ddlChequeGateway><![CDATA[standard]]></ddlChequeGateway><chkNonUserOrder><![CDATA[False]]></chkNonUserOrder><chkSkipCart><![CDATA[False]]></chkSkipCart><chkHideShip><![CDATA[False]]></chkHideShip><chkShowShipMethod><![CDATA[False]]></chkShowShipMethod><chkStockChq><![CDATA[False]]></chkStockChq><chkHideVAT><![CDATA[True]]></chkHideVAT><chkShowDiscountCol><![CDATA[True]]></chkShowDiscountCol><chkHidePromo><![CDATA[True]]></chkHidePromo></settings></modulecontent></content>

Any Advice

Mar 15, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Hint!

Is there any posibilty that in DNN 5.2.3 there is changes with addresses and Beta version?

I will see the templates now to check which fields called from there in the Checkout second stage!

regards

Coordinator
Mar 15, 2010 at 3:01 PM
Hi, Most of the dev was done against DNN4, DNN5.2.2 was used for the bulk of the testing and 5.2.3 was used for the installation tests. I've just gone back to the DNN5.2.3 test system and tried the checkout with the default settings, everything works OK without error!! If your logged in as host, do you get a more sensible message....or is the error just in the Event Log?
Mar 15, 2010 at 9:12 PM

Ok,

I installed the source of Beta version and made the needed debug,
the error occured when I press "OREDER" which call the function populateAddress (line 443 in CheckOut.vb) which try to retrive some missing values for missing variables in the Kookie of tha cart, that will be at line 511 where it try to retrive Phone1 value which is not in the kookie as below,
The Kookie value was (Email=gh@AutoMEPS.com&BAddressName=jhgjg hjhgjghj&BAddress1=23&BAddress2=kjhkjh&BCity=Amman&BCountryCode=FR&BRegion=)

And the code as it is was:

line 511:        billaddress.Phone1 = AddrCookie("BPhone1").ToString
                    billaddress.Phone2 = AddrCookie("BPhone2").ToString
                    billaddress.PostalCode = AddrCookie("BPostalCode").ToString
                    shipaddress.AddressName = AddrCookie("SAddressName").ToString
                    shipaddress.Address1 = AddrCookie("SAddress1").ToString
                    shipaddress.Address2 = AddrCookie("SAddress2").ToString
                    shipaddress.City = AddrCookie("SCity").ToString
                    shipaddress.CountryCode = AddrCookie("SCountryCode").ToString
                    shipaddress.Region = AddrCookie("SRegion").ToString
                    shipaddress.Phone1 = AddrCookie("SPhone1").ToString
                    shipaddress.Phone2 = AddrCookie("SPhone2").ToString
                    shipaddress.PostalCode = AddrCookie("SPostalCode").ToString

That could be happened for one reason as I think:
because I removed the module Store which was build in DNN 5.3.2 !

is that possible?

regards

Coordinator
Mar 16, 2010 at 8:35 AM
Hi, Excellant, Thanks for finding the problem....I take it that if you clear your cookies then everything works OK? I'm unsure how this has happen becuase the cookie code hasn;t changed between versions, therefore I would have expected the cookie data to be in line. Obviouosly this problem should not be happening and has been overlooked in the devlopement. I've fix the code so it shouldn't happen again and I'll release it on the next beta. Thanks, Dave.
Mar 17, 2010 at 7:50 AM

Hi,

I just reinstalled the whole package (DNN 5.3.2 with store module), then  I did the same settings I made before for NB Store Beta, and no errors at all, so I am sure that if the Store module (build in DNN) is not existing that error will appear, so we have to keep the Store module installed even if we will not use it!

Regards