AuthorizeNet_DNN5 gateway module install error

Mar 15, 2010 at 8:30 PM

Running DNN 5.2.3, attempting to install module GatewayAuthorizeNet_DNN5_Alpha1.zip

I get the following error note.

Error reading the zip package - see below

Failure: File specified in the dnn could not be found in the zip file: -[redacted]...\Install\Temp\yrxcsefd\bin\OliverHine.NB_Store.GatewayAuthNet.dll

The file is obviously in the zip.   I downloaded a second copy in case my initial d/l glitched.  No joy.

Suggestions?

Coordinator
Mar 16, 2010 at 8:50 AM
Hi, This looks like a permissions issue, check all you security settings for the DNN folders. Regards, Dave.
Mar 16, 2010 at 7:46 PM

The user account has read/write/change control of the root and all subdirectories.  Had no issue installing the NB_Store module.  

Perhaps the full message will help troubleshoot the issue?:

If you have reached this page it is because the installer needs to gather some more information, before proceeding. Error reading the zip package - see below

StartJob Reading Installation Manifest file
Info Reading Package Manifest - Module - NB_Store_GatewayAuthorizeNet
Info Reading Component Manifest - Module
Info Module Manifest read successfully
Info Reading Component Manifest - Assembly
Failure File specified in the dnn could not be found in the zip file: - ....\Install\Temp\zuyktgmt\bin\OliverHine.NB_Store.GatewayAuthNet.dll
Info Reading Component Manifest - File
Info Found valid path () for readme.txt.
Coordinator
Mar 17, 2010 at 10:44 PM

Hi,

Make sure the "NETWORK SERVER" users has full permissions at the server level....try re-applying the access right to all sub-directorys using the "Advanced" option from the windows security properties window.

Dave.