Checkout issue

Jan 20, 2009 at 2:37 PM
Hi,
First of all thanks for your work this module - the progress is looking exciting and it has a lot of potential.

I'm having an issue getting PayPal working with the checkout. I have set the payment provider of the portal, and in the checkout settings,
On the checkout page where it should list the payment options I'm getting:
Error: NB_Store_Checkout is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {56845FA7-95A5-4810-A924-C5B60A3686D2} failed due to the following error: 80040154. ---> System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {56845FA7-95A5-4810-A924-C5B60A3686D2} failed due to the following error: 80040154. at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.GatewaySIPS.GetButtonHtml(Int32 PortalID, Int32 OrderID, String Lang) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.AddBankGateway() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

I see that it is trying to use a SIPS gateway, even though I have selected paypal in the settings - not sure if thats part of the issue?
This is on a standard shared hosting setup - are there known issues in this kind of environment?

Any help greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Colin.
Jan 21, 2009 at 3:26 PM
Hi Colin,

It looks like the gateway provider loaded first was SIPS, I've had a simular problem during testing, when you switch providers IIS caches the provider, so even when you change it it doesn't actually change the provider.  In order to solve this I run the "iisreset" command from the command line.  I'm not sure of your setup, if you can't run the "iisreset" command you could try restarting the application from the "host>configuration" menu, this should restart your worker process and reset all the cache, I've not tried this method because it's easier and cleaner to do the "iisreset".  Let me know how you get on?

Hope this helps,
Dave
Jan 21, 2009 at 11:01 PM
Thanks Dave - that has worked a treat just restarting the app from the host settings.
I'm glad it was such a simple solution!

The one suggestion that I can make so far is that it is difficult to style much of the interface (ie bits that are not in templates) because there seem to be hard-coded styles in some pages, and key elements are lacking a css class. Simply giving more things a css class would mean things could be easily styled.

Overall, it looks like a great system though! After being disappointed by the default Store Module and a few other commercial ones that I looked into, it looks like this will finally do what I need!

Cheers,
Colin.

To: [email removed]
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 07:26:53 -0800
Subject: Re: Checkout issue [NBStore:44675]

Hi Colin,

It looks like the gateway provider loaded first was SIPS, I've had a simular problem during testing, when you switch providers IIS caches the provider, so even when you change it it doesn't actually change the provider. In order to solve this I run the "iisreset" command from the command line. I'm not sure of your setup, if you can't run the "iisreset" command you could try restarting the application from the "host>configuration" menu, this should restart your worker process and reset all the cache, I've not tried this method because it's easier and cleaner to do the "iisreset". Let me know how you get on?

Hope this helps,
Dave
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Download free emoticons today! Holiday cheer from Messenger.
Jan 22, 2009 at 8:04 AM
Hi Colin,

Thanks for the encouragement, would it be possible to list the elements lacking a css class for me so I can pass it onto the web designer?  We then might be able to include these changes in the 01.00.10 version.

Thanks,
Dave.
Jan 27, 2009 at 2:46 PM
Hi Dave,
Sure - i'll we working on setting up this first store over the next few weeks so will make a note of the elements as I go.

At the moment I'm trying to test the paypal payment using the sandbox - the paypal side of things seems to go fine, but the return page in the checkout says:
Security Violation.
Please contact the site administrator.

Any tips on how I can track down what is happening here?
Cheers,
Colin.

Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 00:04:42 -0800

Hi Colin,

Thanks for the encouragement, would it be possible to list the elements lacking a css class for me so I can pass it onto the web designer? We then might be able to include these changes in the 01.00.10 version.

Thanks,
Dave.
Read the full discussion online.
To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com)
To start a new discussion for this project, email NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.
Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Combine your email accounts here! Want to marry your mail?
Jan 27, 2009 at 3:31 PM
Hi Colin,

The security violation happens when the orderid doesn't match one of the users order.  In this case I think it's because the example xml doesn't have the orderid parameter (ordID/[ORDERID]), it's in the txt example but I've forgotten to put it in the xml.  Thanks for letting me know about this so I can update it on the next release.

It should be something like this:

<ReturnURL>http://www.MyWebsite.com/Cart/tabid/56/stg/5/ordID/[ORDERID]/Default.aspx?PayPalExit=RETURN</ReturnURL>
<ReturnCancelURL>http://www.MyWebsite.com/Cart/tabid/56/stg/5/ordID/[ORDERID]/Default.aspx?PayPalExit=CANCEL</ReturnCancelURL>

Let me know if this works?
Regards,
Dave.
Jan 28, 2009 at 10:34 PM
Thanks Dave - that was indeed the problem.

Twice the fun— Share photos while you chat with Windows Live Messenger.
Feb 12, 2009 at 11:32 PM
Hi Dave,
I have another question about the paypal sideof things. At the moment things are working but orders are marked as "Payment not verified" after the transaction. The payment is fine on the paypal side.
Is this just the way it works? ie the store manager is supposed to check paypal and mark the payment verified manually?
Or is this because IPN or Payment Data Transfer (whats the difference? - this has confused me before) is not working correctly and I need to be changing some settings in the paypal profile?

Also - about the style elements I mentioned peviously - The main ones are the buttons in the checkout for "Order", "Next" and "Back" etc. These don't seem to be editable via a template and don't have any class to style them with. Or is there a way to style these I'm missing?
The box where the VAT, Promotion etc are on the checkout is still very big when all these items are hidden - there is again no style to hide this through css - is there another way?

On the payment selection page - the words "Select your method of payment" are hard coded - which seems a bit silly to the user if only one option is then provided (as I will be doing).

I see you've just released a new version but haven't had time to see whats changed. I look forward to it!
Cheers,
Colin.

Get what you want at ebay. Get rid of those unwanted christmas presents!
Feb 13, 2009 at 8:47 AM
Hi Colin,

In answer:

1)  In order toget a verified paypal trnasaction you need to implement the IPN.
  • Setup the paypal xml line <ReturnNotifyURL>http://www.MyWebsite.com/Cart/tabid/56/stg/4/Default.aspx</ReturnNotifyURL> to your url, the thing to note is the "stg/4/" parameter, this tells to store to go back to paypal and verify the payment.  If the payment get verify the normal payment email template is sent, if not the "unverifed payment" email template is sent.
  • In the Paypal IPN preferences set the URL to the same one.
2) The element you've mentions, I've put a class on the admin button in version beta2a,  On my computer I've got version beta2b with cssclass attached to the buttons you've mentioned, I've got this version testing on two sites at the moment I hope to do a release soon.

3) The "select your method of payment" change be changed or removed from he "Checkout.ascx.resx" file. You can do this from the file itself or use the host>language>edit language options in DNN.

I hope this helps,

Regards,
Dave.
Feb 16, 2009 at 9:53 PM
Thanks - I have the payment working now :)

I look forward to the next release!

Cheers,
Colin.

Sell your car for just $50. It's simple!
Mar 22, 2009 at 7:26 PM
me again

almost working now :D

but now i am getting the same problem as above, the payments seem to say unverified ...

i have my paypal xml set to 

http://www.mysite.com/Events/Account/tabid/446/stg/4/Default.aspx

and have the same data set in paypal

Mar 23, 2009 at 9:40 AM
Edited Mar 23, 2009 at 9:40 AM
Hi,

The verified email  and message is when NB_Store tries to verify the payment in paypal automatically, but fails.

you need to make sure the

<verifyURL>https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr</verifyURL>

is correct.  I think also there may be a setting in paypal to active this option.

If you can't get it to work, one option is to simply change the "paymentunverified.email" template to remove the scary messge from the email.  The only reason for the verify is to save the store manager from having to log onto paypal to check the payment has been made.  I advise my clients to always check the payments before sending product anyway!

Regards,
Dave.
Mar 23, 2009 at 11:53 AM
Hi,
This might not be your issue, but when I was setting my store up I had the store pages only visible by the admin user since the site was live - and of course then paypal couldn't reach the checkout page. Was a silly mistake that confused me for a short while...
Cheers,
Colin.

Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 01:40:07 -0700

Hi, ignore my last post, I misread your post last night,

The verified email and message is when NB_Store tries to verify the payment in paypal automatically, but fails.

you need to make sure the

is correct. I think also there may be a setting in paypal to active this option.

If you can't get it to work, one option is to simply change the "paymentunverified.email" template to remove the scary messge from the email. The only reason for the verify is to save the store manager from having to log onto paypal to check the payment has been made. I advise my clients to always check the payments before sending product anyway!

Regards,
Dave.

Let ninemsn property help. Need a new place to rent, share or buy?
Mar 23, 2009 at 3:35 PM
Hi Colin,

Not much I can code around for that, but thanks for the feedback, It's a good mistake to know!
Jan 5, 2010 at 4:55 AM

Hi,

I'm having issues with the checkout process. When comes to Stage 3 'Select your method of payment', there are no payment options to select from, only the text below:

Select your method of payment

Bank Card:
Please select your type of payment.

This happens with every payment gateway I've selected under NB_Store_Checkout. Take PayPal as an example and this is the settings file (replacing our site domain with 'mysite'):

<root>
        <paymentURL>https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr</paymentURL>
        <PayPalID>cassie_1255131965_biz_1262565531_biz@mysite.com</PayPalID>
        <CartName>TEST</CartName>
        <ButtonImageURL>http://mysite.com/Desktopmodules/NB_Store/img/paypal60x38.gif</ButtonImageURL>
        <Currency>AUD</Currency>
        <ReturnURL>http://mysite.com/PriceBuyonline/Viewmyshoppingcart/tabid/201/stg/5/ordid/[ORDERID]/Default.aspx?PayPalExit=RETURN</ReturnURL>
        <ReturnCancelURL>http://mysite.com/PriceBuyonline/Viewmyshoppingcart/tabid/201/stg/5/ordid/[ORDERID]/Default.aspx?PayPalExit=CANCEL</ReturnCancelURL>
        <ReturnNotifyURL>http://mysite.com/PriceBuyonline/Viewmyshoppingcart/tabid/201/stg/4/Default.aspx</ReturnNotifyURL>
        <MerchantLanguage>en</MerchantLanguage>
        <paypalurl>
          <cmd>_xclick</cmd>
          <bn>NBStore</bn>
          <quantity>1</quantity>
          <undefined_quantity>0</undefined_quantity>
          <no_note>1</no_note>
          <no_shipping>1</no_shipping>
        </paypalurl>
</root>

Maybe the button image url is not correct which stops the payment logo showing? But I've tested the image path, it's shown in the browser.

I've upgraded it to the latest release but this didn't make any difference. I had a play with the template file 'gatewaymsg.text' too, however I'm not sure which token to use. I've tried [Order:PayType], it didn't compile.

I've restarted the app as well as cleared cache, still not showing. Is there something else that I've missed?

Your help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Cassie

Jan 5, 2010 at 5:32 AM

Hi Cassie,

(Please start a new thread with new issues whenever possible)

The selected gateway should appear without much further drama, so let's check the basics first... make sure you have the latest PayPal gateway installed from this page here. And also check through the PayPal configuration document on this page and ensure that it generally matches. Note however that the first line of the gateway code has changed since that pdf. The readme.txt inside the provider zip file has the current syntax. The rest of the PDF is pretty much still correct.

Check also to see if you can browse to the button image http://yoursite.com/Desktopmodules/NB_Store/img/paypal60x38.gif

The 'gatewaymsg.text' template lets you change the "Select your method of payment" text. The gateway button will appear below the text once it is working.

Get back once you've checked and confirmed the above.
Rob

Sep 7, 2010 at 1:57 PM

Hi guys,  Great cart!  Keep up the good work.

I'm having a similar problem with others here.

I've checked that IPN has been set up and have:

<ReturnNotifyURL>http://www.candlesbymascia.com/OnlineShop/ShoppingCart/tabid/81/stg/4/Default.aspx</ReturnNotifyURL>

mirrored in my PayPal profile.

I can navigate to PayPal fine and also receive success notification (PaymentOk) on the dashboard and orders page.  On clicking return to site at the end of hte PayPal transaction I'm delivered back to the shopping cart page but an error displays.

"An error has occurred.  Error: Shopping Cart - Checkout is currently unavailable."

I've checked that the pages are all visible to Paypal and that was the initial reason so I fixed that and reset the webapp but its still happening.

Not sure if this is related but I'm also getting the following error sent via email.  I've tried changing the merchant.culture to au from au-AU but the same error

System.ArgumentException: Culture name 'au-au' is not supported.
Parameter name: name
   at System.Globalization.CultureTableRecord..ctor(String cultureName, Boolean useUserOverride)
   at System.Globalization.CultureTableRecord.GetCultureTableRecord(String name, Boolean useUserOverride)
   at System.Globalization.CultureInfo..ctor(String name, Boolean useUserOverride)
   at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace.GetTokenList(Object obj, String Lang)
   at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace.LoadStoreTokens(NB_Store_OrdersInfo objOrderInfo, String Lang)
   at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace..ctor(NB_Store_OrdersInfo objOrderInfo, String Lang)
   at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.SharedFunctions.SendStoreEmail(Int32 Portalid, String ClientEmail, String SubjectText, NB_Store_OrdersInfo objOrderInfo, String EmailTemplateName, String Lang)
   at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.SharedFunctions.SendEmailToManager(Int32 Portalid, String SubjectText, NB_Store_OrdersInfo objOrderInfo, String EmailTemplateName)
   at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.GatewayPayPal.AutoResponse(Int32 PortalID, HttpRequest Request)

Sep 7, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Hi,

The merchant.culture setting should be the culture code...so it needs to be "au-AU".

The fact your getting a "PaymentOK" status, seems to indicate the IPN is working correctly...I suspect the problem is with your <ReturnURL> what do you have in that?

Regards,

Dave.

Sep 7, 2010 at 2:29 PM

With the other posts here that's been one of the first things I checked.

The IPN setting on payPal is using the ReturnNotifyURL.

<ReturnURL>http://www.candlesbymascia.com/OnlineShop/ShoppingCart/tabid/81/stg/5/ordID/[ORDERID]/Default.aspx?PayPalExit=RETURN</ReturnURL>
        <ReturnCancelURL>http://www.candlesbymascia.com/OnlineShop/ShoppingCart/tabid/81/stg/5/ordID/[ORDERID]/Default.aspx?PayPalExit=CANCEL</ReturnCancelURL>
        <ReturnNotifyURL>http://www.candlesbymascia.com/OnlineShop/ShoppingCart/tabid/81/stg/4/Default.aspx</ReturnNotifyURL>

Thanks in advance.

Sep 7, 2010 at 2:56 PM

OK, I see it happen on cancel order as well. 

It look like the paypla is setup OK, have a look in the DNN event log for the error, it might give us a better clue as to what's happening.

Dave.

Sep 7, 2010 at 3:26 PM

three errors in the log. 

7/09/2010 11:56:55 PM   Module Load Exception       ModuleId: 456; ModuleDefId: 155; FriendlyName ...
ModuleId: 456
ModuleDefId: 155
FriendlyName: Shopping Cart - Checkout
ModuleControlSource: DesktopModules/NB_Store/CheckOut.ascx
AssemblyVersion: 5.4.0
PortalID: 0
PortalName: Candles by Mascia
UserID: -1
UserName: 
ActiveTabID: 81
ActiveTabName: Shopping Cart
RawURL: /OnlineShop/ShoppingCart/tabid/81/stg/5/ordID/1037/Default.aspx?PayPalExit=CANCEL
AbsoluteURL: /Default.aspx
AbsoluteURLReferrer: 
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2.8) Gecko/20100722 Firefox/3.6.8 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729)
DefaultDataProvider: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke.SqlDataProvider
ExceptionGUID: cf2e9854-0e7d-4c35-87f3-38d2a52bd8fe
InnerException: Culture name 'au' is not supported. Parameter name: name
FileName: 
FileLineNumber: 0
FileColumnNumber: 0
Method: System.Globalization.CultureTableRecord..ctor
StackTrace: 
Message: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Culture name 'au' is not supported. Parameter name: name ---> System.ArgumentException: Culture name 'au' is not supported. Parameter name: name at System.Globalization.CultureTableRecord..ctor(String cultureName, Boolean useUserOverride) at System.Globalization.CultureTableRecord.GetCultureTableRecord(String name, Boolean useUserOverride) at System.Globalization.CultureInfo..ctor(String name, Boolean useUserOverride) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace.GetTokenList(Object obj, String Lang) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace.LoadStoreTokens(NB_Store_OrdersInfo objOrderInfo, String Lang) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace..ctor(NB_Store_OrdersInfo objOrderInfo, String Lang) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.GatewayPayPal.GetCompletedHtml(Int32 PortalID, Int32 UserID, HttpRequest Request) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.CompletedBankPayment() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Source: 
Server Name: SKNET126

7/09/2010 10:55:39 PM   General Exception       AssemblyVersion: 5.4.0; PortalID: 0; PortalName< 
UserName: 
RawURL: /OnlineShop/ShoppingCart/tabid/81/stg/4/Default.aspx
AbsoluteURLReferrer: 
UserAgent: 
DefaultDataProvider: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke.SqlDataProvider
ExceptionGUID: 6b5db755-20f8-4845-9de8-5c209e08310c
FileName: 
StackTrace: 
Message: System.ArgumentException: Culture name 'au' is not supported. Parameter name: name at System.Globalization.CultureTableRecord..ctor(String cultureName, Boolean useUserOverride) at System.Globalization.CultureTableRecord.GetCultureTableRecord(String name, Boolean useUserOverride) at System.Globalization.CultureInfo..ctor(String name, Boolean useUserOverride) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace.GetTokenList(Object obj, String Lang) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace.LoadStoreTokens(NB_Store_OrdersInfo objOrderInfo, String Lang) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace..ctor(NB_Store_OrdersInfo objOrderInfo, String Lang) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.SharedFunctions.SendStoreEmail(Int32 Portalid, String ClientEmail, String SubjectText, NB_Store_OrdersInfo objOrderInfo, String EmailTemplateName, String Lang) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.SharedFunctions.SendEmailToManager(Int32 Portalid, String SubjectText, NB_Store_OrdersInfo objOrderInfo, String EmailTemplateName) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.GatewayPayPal.AutoResponse(Int32 PortalID, HttpRequest Request)
Source: 

7/09/2010 10:55:39 PM   Module Load Exception       ModuleId: 456; ModuleDefId: 155; FriendlyName ...
ModuleId: 456
ModuleDefId: 155
FriendlyName: Shopping Cart - Checkout
ModuleControlSource: DesktopModules/NB_Store/CheckOut.ascx
UserName: 
RawURL: /OnlineShop/ShoppingCart/tabid/81/stg/5/ordID/1036/Default.aspx?PayPalExit=RETURN
AbsoluteURLReferrer: 
UserAgent: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; WOW64; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; InfoPath.2; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)
ExceptionGUID: 16260ee6-679e-4426-9ed7-eeaf37c6e34d
FileName: 
StackTrace: 
Message: DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Culture name 'au' is not supported. Parameter name: name ---> System.ArgumentException: Culture name 'au' is not supported. Parameter name: name at System.Globalization.CultureTableRecord..ctor(String cultureName, Boolean useUserOverride) at System.Globalization.CultureTableRecord.GetCultureTableRecord(String name, Boolean useUserOverride) at System.Globalization.CultureInfo..ctor(String name, Boolean useUserOverride) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace.GetTokenList(Object obj, String Lang) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace.LoadStoreTokens(NB_Store_OrdersInfo objOrderInfo, String Lang) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace..ctor(NB_Store_OrdersInfo objOrderInfo, String Lang) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.GatewayPayPal.GetCompletedHtml(Int32 PortalID, Int32 UserID, HttpRequest Request) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.CompletedBankPayment() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Source: 

Sep 7, 2010 at 3:39 PM

OK...Wait..I've not been thing??

I'm sorry but I know people in Australia do speak a kind of "Special" English, but it's still English!! :-).....you need to use "en-AU" in the "merchant.culture" settings, and probably in your <MerchantLanguage> in paypal gateway.

Regards,

Dave.

Sep 7, 2010 at 10:58 PM

LMAO

That worked a charm. Suggest that should be included in future documentation.  Might see if I can find some time to help you guys with that to.  Need to get the wife's website finished first.

Thanks heaps.

Sep 8, 2010 at 2:18 AM

Crackerbox..

I'm updating the PayPal documentaton with this issue. Can you let me know exactly what you had to do to get it working.

Did you have to change anything at PayPal or was it sufficient to apply the merchant.culture setting in your store?

Regards
Rob

Sep 8, 2010 at 1:35 PM

Rob,

The only missing bit was changing au-AU to en-AU.

The <MerchantLanguage>en</MerchantLanguage> was already set to 'en'.  Everything else was fine.  The transaction was fine and NBStore was getting PaymentOK or PaymentUnverifeid depending on the speed with which PayPal was processing the transaction and I was click the return button to get back to the cart.

The only problem was that the cart was returning an error that the merchant.culture string was not valid.  The current help text in the merchant.culture reads as follows:

'Merchant culture string e.g. (fr-FR for France), this will set the language of the merchant'

This does not really indicate that you need to include <language>-<COUNTRY> (e.g. en-AU, or en-US or en-GB) and not <country>-<COUNTRY> (e.g. au-AU, us-US, gb-GB).  A couple of examples is really all that is required or an exhaustive list on the documentation page.

I have to congratulale you and Dave and anyone else involved.  This is one slick cart.  Extremely flexible and pretty easy to configure once you understand how it works.  And of course you can never write enough documentation.

Cheers,

Dave Gerrard
Web Applications Developer | Crackerbox Online

Sep 9, 2010 at 5:53 AM

Thanks Dave - all credit goes to to Dave here for the module.

I've made some notes for the next release of the PayPal docs, and have put an issue in for the documentation.html.

Regards
Rob