WorldPay Gateway Error

Jul 9, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Hi Guys,

While testing worldpay payment gateway I get the following error and wondered if anyone had an idea as to how I solve it:

Error: Confirm your booking is currently unavailable. DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.MSXML2, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.MSXML2, Version=3.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.GatewayWorldPay.PostXML(String strURL, String strXML, Int32 PortalID, String Lang) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.GatewayWorldPay.SetBankRemotePost(Int32 PortalID, Int32 OrderID, String Lang, HttpRequest Request) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.GatewayRedirect() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
Coordinator
Jul 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Looks like your missing a standard Microsoft COM dll ??

I don't think .Net uses this???..I'm not sure why the WorldPay gateway should reference it?

I didn't write this gateway, but probably the guy that did had the reference in his template....or maybe it was added by accident?..or maybe he's parsing the XML with it?

Anyway you can try downloading the source and recompiling without that reference and see what happens.

Regards,
Dave.
Jul 9, 2013 at 11:03 AM
Thanks Lee,

It was written / donated by Keith L Johnson so I don't have access to the source code unfortunately :-(
Coordinator
Jul 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM
I think you'll find the source in the install zip