Lightbox and Images not working on my localhost

Jan 30, 2009 at 8:16 PM
Hi,

I am checking out the NBStore, since i read good things about it...

At first sight, it looks great... it would be even better if it would produce SEO urls of products in combination with the Ifinity Url Master.. :-) .. but
it's very nice and clean.. imo..

Well, now the problem... somehow i cannot get the images to work when i upload one on my localhost... what may be the problem? Do i do something wrong?

thanks!

R/Labelmanager:
www.aurora-infernalis.org - Astral Black Metal & Kunsthall Benelux
Coordinator
Jan 31, 2009 at 9:29 AM
Edited Jan 31, 2009 at 8:18 PM
Hi,

I need a bit more info to know what your problems are, but:

1. Can you upload the image and they display on the product edit page,but not on the product list?

- This could be the product list templates are not setup - go into module settings of productlist and change the templates to "productlist.template" and "productdetail.template".

2 If you cannot even see the images on the product edit page, then it could be that the images aren't loading.  Maybe the images are to large for your config (4mb is usually the default).

If you still have a problem let me know a few more details and we'll sort out!.

Regards,
Dave.
Feb 1, 2009 at 7:44 PM

Hi Leedavi,

Thanks for the quick reply!

Everything completely worked when I put the image from the temp directory manually in the produtimages map.

I do still have the problem that when I press the upload link, it doesn’t upload in the correct dit on the server…

The lightbox is working when the image is in the correct dir.

Greetings,

Reinier

.................................................................................
Aurora Infernalis - Astral Black Metal Label & Kunsthall Benelux

Email label: info@aurora-infernalis.org

Email concerts: concerts@aurora-infernalis.org

Backup / trouble sending: aurora.infernalis.prod@gmail.com
www:
http://www.aurora-infernalis.org

Van: leedavi [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com]
Verzonden: zaterdag 31 januari 2009 10:30
Aan: info@aurora-infernalis.org
Onderwerp: Re: Lightbox and Images not working on my localhost [NBStore:45744]

Hi,

I'm unsure of what exactly is your problems are, but:

1. Can you upload the image and they display on the product edit page,but not on the product list?

- This could be the product list templates are not setup - go into module settings of productlist and change the templates to "productlist.template" and "productdetail.template".

2 If you cannot even see the images on the product edit page, then it could be that the images aren't loading. Maybe the images are to large for your config (4mb is usually the default).

If you still have a problem let me know a few more details and we'll sort out!.

Regards,
Dave.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Feb 2, 2009 at 7:57 AM
Hi Reinier,

I've not heard of this problem before, but from what I understand your images are uploading to the temp directory but not copying in to the productimages directory.  The only thing I can think is the permissions are somehow incorrect on the productimage directory.

Are you using DNN 5?

One thing to try is go into file manager and re-sync the files and make so the permissions on the productimage directory are correct.

Reagrds,
Dave.
Feb 5, 2009 at 8:15 PM

Hey,

I am using dnn 4.91 locally…

I try to fix permissions ..

Thanks!

.................................................................................
Aurora Infernalis - Astral Black Metal Label & Kunsthall Benelux

Email label: info@aurora-infernalis.org

Email concerts: concerts@aurora-infernalis.org

Backup / trouble sending: aurora.infernalis.prod@gmail.com
www:
http://www.aurora-infernalis.org

Van: leedavi [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com]
Verzonden: maandag 2 februari 2009 8:58
Aan: info@aurora-infernalis.org
Onderwerp: Re: Lightbox and Images not working on my localhost [NBStore:45744]

Hi Reinier,

I've not heard of this problem before, but from what I understand your images are uploading to the temp directory but not copying in to the productimages directory. The only thing I can think is the permissions are somehow incorrect on the productimage directory.

Are you using DNN 5?

One thing to try is go into file manager and re-sync the files and make so the permissions on the productimage directory are correct.

Reagrds,
Dave.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

May 13, 2009 at 1:40 PM

Hi I have just tried to post a new probuct to see if it is easy to use  module and  I can't see the pictures and product description, I don't even see the pictures uploaded in my backoffice it is not availale there eventhough the name of the image  and description is there but instead of image only little red cross...