Setup the gateway

Oct 31, 2013 at 4:55 AM
Hi

I am trying to setup the gateway for ANZ eGate and Paystation gateway for payment processing

but bit confuse how to do it. Can any one please guide me the step by step process to do that and how to use the templates to develop these gateways.

I have very short time and need urgent assistance. Any quick guide will be much appreciated.

Thank yo u
Coordinator
Oct 31, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Nov 1, 2013 at 6:51 PM
Thank you I am checking this. it has paypal example too. Can we have some other examples anywhere to get some further help

Thank you
Coordinator
Nov 2, 2013 at 6:39 AM
Hi,

Have a look at the home page, https://nbstore.codeplex.com/

There is a number of related projects that are gateways, you'll be able to get the source from them.

If you do create a codeplex project for your gateway, let me know and I'll put a link to it from here.

Regards,
Dave.
Nov 5, 2013 at 6:27 AM
Thank you for your kind help. We are exploring it but it may take some time for us to understand all this and work on this. Is it possible that you people do this for us on some mutual understanding if possible please as we are neck to neck on this and get it done immediately.

Thank you for your help and support
Coordinator
Nov 6, 2013 at 7:19 AM
I've sent you a email in response to you PM.
Nov 6, 2013 at 7:52 AM
Thank you for the reply. I have checked and replied. Thank you .

While we are trying to explore this have a confusion on return url and handle the output we get after payment

Is this correct return url

http://www.xxxxx.com/tabid/xxx/stg/5/Default.aspx?TstPayExit=RETURN& ........

as in sample gatways or in other gatways i have seen the return url some thing like this

http://xxxxx.com/Stockists/tabid/xxx/stg/5/ordID/[ORDERID]/Default.aspx?TstPayExit=RETURN&....

While both work fine with standard NB store module ?

and in c# example of gateway I have seen that a notifyprovider function instead of autoresponder ( Not sure what is the difference and where to use what) ?

Thank you for the help
Coordinator
Nov 7, 2013 at 8:46 AM
Hi,

I think the important thing it to know what ordered is being returned, on that first url maybe the ordered is returned by the post data, in the second one it's obviously being returned by the actual url.

As for the gateway that uses the notifyprovider.ashx as a return, for some reason this was the way it worked....I think it was to capture a XML return, I can't remember off the top of my head. But you can use either method to capture the returning data, it all depend on what the gateway provider supports and what it passes back to you.

Their all different....drives me frigin mad!!!!

Dave.
Coordinator
Nov 7, 2013 at 9:10 AM
Just looked at that example to refresh myself, it says this...
        // NOTE:  THIS METHOD HAS NOW BEEN REPLACED BY THE USE OF THE Nevoweb.NBrightStore.Gateway.ExampleGateway.NotifyProvider.

// It will still work.  However if the payment provider requires a specific response, then in DNN6 the whole web page is also returned.
        // Using the Notify web handler avoids this.
basically this is saying the notify method can always be used, but if you have a return message to the payment provider you must use it. If no message is required by the payment provider then you can use either method.
Nov 7, 2013 at 2:04 PM
Hmmm in my case after processing the payment process return with the url having codes and other details . SO I think It can also be captured and checked at
GetCompletedHtml function and process the data.

With your guidance and help ( Thank you very much for all your help and time ) I managed to implement 1 gateway but i processed the return url info to get update and payment verification at GetCompletedHtml . As I m not clear when and how auto-responder get called by payment processor does it require different url or what as in my case when payment is processed it call return url with some extra parameters in query string that gives required info in encrypted format.

I receive that on GetCompletedHtml code decrypt it and validate the payments. Working fine and updating right responses. However auto-responder code never calls so I was confused that did I done it correctly or still missing some important piece
Coordinator
Nov 7, 2013 at 2:35 PM
It sounds OK.

You don't need the auto response and some gateways don't have it. But you must be careful that the client is ALWAYS returned back to the store after payment.

There is also a small risk that once the client has paid, the redirect doesn't work!....so although the payment has been made, the shop keeper has no direct knowledge of it.

This is why some payment providers prefer the separate notification (or Autoresponse) method.
Nov 7, 2013 at 3:09 PM
Thanx Now I think I understand the idea of auto-response / notification. And I think other gateway may have notifier. I have asked the client to confirm from both provider about this . I am working on 2nd if have any issue will discuss with you.

I really appreciate your help and support as it might not be possible without your kind directions. I owe you 1.

Thank you.

Nov 7, 2013 at 6:02 PM
HI Dave

can you please tell me what is the difference in

http://xxxx.com/Panier/tabid/1383/.......

and

http://xxxx.com/Stockists/tabid/1383/.......

regarding retrun url
Coordinator
Nov 8, 2013 at 7:30 AM
Nothing to the gateway, it's the tabid that is important, so that I hits the right page.
Nov 8, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Thank you Dave