Authorize.net Gateway

Feb 28, 2009 at 6:19 AM
Is NB_Store compatible with the Authorize.net gateway?

Are SIPS and PayPal the only two used?

Thank You

Paul
Coordinator
Feb 28, 2009 at 8:57 PM
Hi Paul,

At the moment the only two that are released with the package are SIPS and PayPal.  However Oliver Hine, one of the developers invloved with NB_Store, has created an authorize.net gateway, which is currently in final testing and should hopefully be available soon!

Regards,
Dave.
Mar 4, 2009 at 1:29 AM
Thanks Dave

I look forward to hearing from Oliver or you when you have an authorize.net gateway prototype.

Thank You

Paul
Jul 3, 2009 at 3:04 AM

Is it done? I really would like to see it in action. This piece is the only thing keeping me from using the module and I really need to get something online.

Richard

Coordinator
Jul 3, 2009 at 7:54 AM

Hi Richard,

Just last week, I build the provider package and sent it back to Oliver for checking and testing.  If you want  a copy of the untested version contact me through codeplex and I'll email to you (You'll have to test it yourself).  I don't want to put it on codeplex without Oliver's OK, after all he wrote it and understands it best.

Regards,

Dave.

Jul 3, 2009 at 3:48 PM

Dave,

Thank you for the update and offer to share your work. Do you have any idea (guess) when you'll have a final release? If it is going to be several weeks then I will email you on Codeplex to get a pre-release so I can get started. However, if it is very close I can wait a little longer.

Richard

Coordinator
Jul 4, 2009 at 10:29 AM

Can't be sure, because we're waiting on Oliver, but I would guess we're talking a couple of weeks at the most.

Jul 16, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Any update yet? I've not seen anything but don't want to miss it.

Thx,

Richard

Coordinator
Jul 19, 2009 at 11:13 PM

Oliver says he should be able to look at it this week...

Aug 1, 2009 at 11:52 PM

I am also very interested in the authorize.net gateway.  Is this ready for viewing?

Coordinator
Aug 2, 2009 at 4:50 AM

Hi,

If you contact me through codeplex I can email you a pre-release.  I myself have never used Authorise.Net so I can't help you set it up, but if you want to take a look and do some testing on it, I'm sure everybody waiting for it will be more that happy.

Regards,

Dave.

Aug 4, 2009 at 3:12 PM
Dave-
I contacted you through codeplex. Did you receive my email?
----- Original Message -----
To: [email removed]
Sent: Saturday, August 01, 2009 11:50 PM
Subject: Re: Authorize.net Gateway [NBStore:48811]

Hi,

If you contact me through codeplex I can email you a pre-release. I myself have never used Authorise.Net so I can't help you set it up, but if you want to take a look and do some testing on it, I'm sure everybody waiting for it will be more that happy.

Regards,

Dave.

Coordinator
Aug 4, 2009 at 3:28 PM

Hi, Yes and I email you the provider this morning,  been having some problems with my connection, so I'll send it again.

Let me know if you get it OK.

Regards,

Dave.

Aug 4, 2009 at 3:30 PM
No, have not received it.
----- Original Message -----
To: [email removed]
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2009 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: Authorize.net Gateway [NBStore:48811]

Hi, Yes and I email you the provider this morning, been having some problems with my connection, so I'll send it again.

Let me know if you get it OK.

Regards,

Dave.

Coordinator
Aug 4, 2009 at 3:35 PM

Just sent it again

Aug 4, 2009 at 3:40 PM
Edited Aug 7, 2009 at 7:08 PM
ADMIN - Please delete this message
Aug 6, 2009 at 5:10 AM

Any luck on getting the code yet? I'm anxious to hear about (or see) it. I won't be able to launch my site until I have this gateway option. Check won't work and PayPal costs too much for me. 

Coordinator
Aug 6, 2009 at 7:48 AM

Hi Richard,

Contact me through codeplex and I'll email the pre-release it back to you.

Aug 7, 2009 at 6:09 PM
leedavi wrote:

Hi Richard,

Contact me through codeplex and I'll email the pre-release it back to you.

Hi Dave

I just emailed you through codeplex for a copy of the pre-release....

Also, what's the status for the release?

Thank You and Keep up the good work

Paul

Aug 7, 2009 at 6:58 PM
Edited Aug 7, 2009 at 7:08 PM
ADMIN - Please delete this message
Aug 7, 2009 at 7:09 PM
Edited Aug 7, 2009 at 7:10 PM

My message was intended for Dave, but I replied to your (Michael) post.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'm hoping Dave got notified :)

Paul

Aug 14, 2009 at 5:19 AM

Anyone has news on the Authorize.net update?

Thank You

Paul

Coordinator
Aug 14, 2009 at 12:50 PM

Hi Paul,

I've sent you the latest version I have along with source code yesterday, I hope you got it OK.  In the zip should be a install package which can be used to install the Authorise.net gateway.

I've never used it, but as far as I'm aware it should work, but it is completly untested, hence the reason I've not placed it on codeplex.  If you do find the time to look at it, please give any feed back as to if it's working correctly or not.

Regards,

Dave.

Aug 14, 2009 at 1:23 PM

Dave,

I'm looking to use this as well but have a couple questions. I am not sure how it all fits together and how to "install" or add the Authorize.net function to my existing site. Can you provide a little info?

Paul, if you get your test site running with it are you open to letting us have a look at it?

Thanks,

Richard

Coordinator
Aug 14, 2009 at 2:03 PM

This is the only instruction I have so far.....

Installation of AuthorizeNet Payment Provider for NB_Store
----------------------------------------------------------

Step1 - Install Gateway Provider Install package as a normal module in DNN.

Step2 - Update the "gatewayproviders.xml" found in the "/DesktopModules/NB_Store" directory.

Add xml Reference Node of:

<gateway ref="AuthorizeNet">
      <name>AuthorizeNet</name>
      <assembly>OliverHine.NB_Store.Gateways</assembly>
      <class>OliverHine.NB_Store.Gateways.AuthorizeNet</class>
    </gateway>

Example:-

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
<root>
  <gateways>  
  <gateway ref="SIPS">
    <name>SIPS</name>
    <assembly>NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewaySIPS</assembly>
    <class>NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.GatewaySIPS</class>
  </gateway>
    <gateway ref="Paypal">
      <name>Paypal</name>
      <assembly>NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayPayPal</assembly>
      <class>NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.GatewayPayPal</class>
    </gateway>
    <gateway ref="AuthorizeNet">
      <name>AuthorizeNet</name>
      <assembly>OliverHine.NB_Store.Gateways</assembly>
      <class>OliverHine.NB_Store.Gateways.AuthorizeNet</class>
    </gateway>
  </gateways>
</root>

Step 3 - Create a payment gateway setting call "AuthorizeNet.gateway" and enter the settings needed.  

Example:-

<root>
<ButtonImageURL></ButtonImageURL>
<TransactionKey></TransactionKey>
<LoginId></LoginId>
<ReturnURL></ReturnURL>
</root>

Step 4 - Select the Payment Provider in the Checkout module settings.

Step 5 - In the DNN menu "Host>Host Settings", click on "Restart Application".  This will clear the cache and ensure the new provider is used.

Aug 24, 2009 at 8:48 PM

Hi Dave

I apologize for the late reply, I was out of town. I didn't get the zip file though.  Can you try and resend it?  You can send it directly to paul.briffa@gmail.com if there's an issue with codelplex.

Thank you

Paul

Aug 25, 2009 at 5:52 AM

Just want to let you know I've installed the pre-beta version of the authorize.net module on DNN 4.9X and it loaded just fine... no errors. Oliver, so far so good. I added a credit card image to the checkout page. Next, I requested a developer test account from authorize.net (http://developer.authorize.net/). It may take a couple days before I get it. For me, I'm about to hit the end of the road for what I am able to do. I think it get much more complex to install and/or configure the checkout process. For example, I will need some direction on which method to use, AIM (Advanced Integration Method) or SIM (Server Integration Method). And I think with AIM there is an API to install. I don't know if my host allows for this (I host with ihostasp.net). I'll check with them tomorrow.

If anyone has some code they've implemented and is willing to share it please contact Dave through CodePlex so he can make it available to everyone. If it is short you might be able to paste it into thi discussion.  

Thanks,

Richard

Aug 26, 2009 at 2:09 PM

Dave and/or Richard

Do you mind sending the install zip file?  For some reason I didn't get it.  You can send it directly to paul.briffa@gmail.com, because for some reason it's not coming through from CodePlex.

Greatly Appreciated

Paul

Coordinator
Aug 26, 2009 at 2:43 PM

Hi Paul,

I sent it again yesterday (or the day before), I'll send it again now.  Are you sure your gmail email address is OK?

Aug 27, 2009 at 11:08 PM

If you still need it I've place a copy at http://demo.russellsweb.com/GatewayAuthorizeNet_Source.zip. I will take the link down in about a week. Anyone who wants it is free to get it.

Richard

Aug 29, 2009 at 5:31 AM

Dave and all

I have been testing the module, Authorize.net gateway is in TestMode right now.  Seems like transaction is being processed well and email notifications are being triggered etc...

One thing though that I can't get my head around is the ReturnURL.  After the transaction is processed, the URL remains https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll and it pulls some data from the actual page I'm setting.  Though skin does not appear, all data and pics is messed up etc...  So, I'm not sure how the return URL should really be functioning.  I was expecting the visitors to be directed back to http://www.mydomain.com/ThankYou.aspx, but as I said it's staying on https://secure.authorize.net/gateway/transact.dll with messed up data from the intended page.

Has anyone been experiencing anything like this?

Paul

Aug 30, 2009 at 5:55 AM

Paul,

You're further along then me. I've not had much time to look at it this week. But let me understand a few things. Do you have a test account with Authorize.net now? Are you using AIM or SIM to connect to Authorize.net? I'll look at the sample code for each to try to figure out the ReturnURL.

Richard

Sep 1, 2009 at 1:47 AM
aresquare wrote:

which method to use, AIM (Advanced Integration Method) or SIM (Server Integration Method).

Currently the provider only supports the SIM method, this doesn't require an SSL certificate for the DNN portal and utilizes the hosted payment form to collect the payment info.

Paul2008 wrote:

One thing though that I can't get my head around is the ReturnURL

It looks like I forgot to include the code that handles the ReturnURL correctly. On my system I have a custom http handler configured to return the receipt via the callback from authorize.net. I've scheduled time to look into the provider and should hopefully have another build ready for testing shortly.

---
Thanks,
Oliver Hine

Sep 1, 2009 at 2:03 AM

Thank you Oliver

I look forward for the new build.

To answer Richard's question, yes I have an Authorize.net test account and it's set to default method as far as the connection method goes.  So I believe that's SIM.

Thank You once again for all your help guys.

Paul

Sep 4, 2009 at 2:48 AM

Oliver and all

Hope all is well. Happy long weekend if you are in the US!

Any idea when the new build will be available?

Thank You

Paul

Sep 9, 2009 at 9:13 PM

Hi Oliver

Sorry to bug you... do you by any chance have a date of when the new build will be available?

Thank you

Paul

Sep 14, 2009 at 9:47 PM

Hi Anyone? Any News?

Is this thread still alive?

Thank You

Paul

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden" /><input id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" type="hidden" />

Coordinator
Sep 15, 2009 at 8:01 AM

Hi Paul,

Sorry, you seem to be talking to yourself on this thread.  I'm unaware of any movement on Authorise.Net gateway, and I'm afraid I've never used it, so I can't help much.  I'll email Oliver and see if he's found time to look at it, and let you know.

Regards,

Dave.

Sep 18, 2009 at 4:10 PM
leedavi wrote:

Hi Paul,

Sorry, you seem to be talking to yourself on this thread.  I'm unaware of any movement on Authorise.Net gateway, and I'm afraid I've never used it, so I can't help much.  I'll email Oliver and see if he's found time to look at it, and let you know.

Regards,

Dave.

Hi Dave

Any luck?

Have a great weekend

Paul

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden" /><input id="jsProxy" onclick="jsCall();" type="hidden" />

Coordinator
Sep 21, 2009 at 12:21 PM

Hi Paul,

I talked to Oliver at the weekend and he's been on a project and not had anytime to look at it.  However he thinks he may be able to get some time this week.

Regards,

Dave.

Sep 22, 2009 at 1:13 PM
Thank you Dave and Oliver

I look forward to an update.

Paul

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 7:21 AM, leedavi <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Paul,

I talked to Oliver at the weekend and he's been on a project and not had anytime to look at it.  However he thinks he may be able to get some time this week.

Regards,

Dave.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Oct 2, 2009 at 10:32 PM

So close yet so far!  I've put a lot of time in setting up the store with the NBStore.  It looks good, but the missing piece is the Authorize.net gateway - actually the ReturnURL issue on the feature.  I would appreciate any help I can get on this, because I would like to be able to enable the Authorize.net gateway and put it behind me.

Paul

Coordinator
Oct 3, 2009 at 4:14 PM

Hi Paul,

I'm busy at the begining of next week, but towards the end I'll like to help you to get the Payment provider finished.

Contact me through codeplex and we'll try and sort out what needs doing to get this done.

Regards,

Dave.

Oct 6, 2009 at 8:08 PM

Dave

Thank you for helping me with this.  As I previously mentioned in one of my posts the Authorize.net gateway was implemented, but once the transaction is processed the ReturnURL returns 'garbage'.  Basically that's the missing piece.

So, basically once that is fixed, I'll be all set.  I'm assuming and this is just an assumption that it's a simple fix if you know where to look (which obviously I don't).  Anyway that's the current situation.

Thank you

Paul

Oct 7, 2009 at 1:57 AM

Paul,

I really need to get this figured out too but you are way ahead of me. I've never done this type implementation before and am wondering if you would be willing to create a cheat sheet on how to get it installed and configured. Maybe Dave would integrate it into the documentation under as well.

Thoughts?

Richard

Oct 7, 2009 at 9:40 PM

Richard

I'm not sure what exactly you're asking, but if it's installing the Authorize.net capability refer to the message thread above, from 8/14 and there's good instruction on how to get it integrated.  Though if you follow those instructions, the returnURL will still be an issue.

Paul

Nov 20, 2009 at 5:44 PM

Hi, I noticed an alpha version of the Authorized.net gateway is available for download. Is the return URL problem fixed? Also, is the gateway working well?

Thanks,

Tim  

Coordinator
Nov 20, 2009 at 7:53 PM

Hi Tim,

Yes, Although you have to do some extra things to get the return working nicely, read the readme.txt there is a brief explanation in there.

I've done some devlopment testing with the gateway and it seems OK, but due to lack of feedback from Authorise.Net users I decided to release it as and Alpha.

If you do try it, please give me some feedback so we can do what's needed (if anything) to get it released as stable.

Regards,

Dave.

Nov 21, 2009 at 1:26 PM

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the update. I've got a bunch of work to do before I'm ready to use it, but I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Tim

Feb 11, 2010 at 12:57 AM

I am trying to install GatewayAuthorizeNet_DNN5.zip on my DNN 5, but keep getting

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables /> <w:SnapToGridInCell /> <w:ApplyBreakingRules /> <w:WrapTextWithPunct /> <w:UseAsianBreakRules /> <w:UseFELayout /> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:SimSun; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-alt:宋体; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 680460288 22 0 262145 0;} @font-face {font-family:Tahoma; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-520077569 -1073717157 41 0 66047 0;} @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:"\@SimSun"; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 680460288 22 0 262145 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> <!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->

Failure: File specified in the dnn could not be found in the zip file: - C:\inetpub3\wwwroot\Install\Temp\54gxuo4v\bin\OliverHine.NB_Store.GatewayAuthNet.dll.

i have looked at that folder and the folder is empty.do i have to do anything before installing?

Upload Results

If you have reached this page it is because the installer needs to gather some more information, before proceeding.
Error reading the zip package - see below

StartJob Reading Installation Manifest file
Info Reading Package Manifest - Module - NB_Store_GatewayAuthorizeNet
Info Reading Component Manifest - Module
Info Module Manifest read successfully
Info Reading Component Manifest - Assembly
Failure File specified in the dnn could not be found in the zip file: - C:\inetpub3\wwwroot\Install\Temp\lhujkxe4\bin\OliverHine.NB_Store.GatewayAuthNet.dll
Info Reading Component Manifest - File
Info

Found valid path () for readme.txt.

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables /> <w:SnapToGridInCell /> <w:ApplyBreakingRules /> <w:WrapTextWithPunct /> <w:UseAsianBreakRules /> <w:UseFELayout /> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:SimSun; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-alt:宋体; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 680460288 22 0 262145 0;} @font-face {font-family:Tahoma; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-520077569 -1073717157 41 0 66047 0;} @font-face {font-family:Verdana; panose-1:2 11 6 4 3 5 4 4 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1593833729 1073750107 16 0 415 0;} @font-face {font-family:"\@SimSun"; panose-1:2 1 6 0 3 1 1 1 1 1; mso-font-charset:134; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 680460288 22 0 262145 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:SimSun;} span.head1 {mso-style-name:head1; mso-ansi-font-size:15.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:15.0pt; font-family:Verdana; mso-ascii-font-family:Verdana; mso-hansi-font-family:Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family:Tahoma; color:#2E3D47; background:white; font-weight:bold;} span.wizardtext1 {mso-style-name:wizardtext1; mso-ansi-font-size:9.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:9.0pt; font-family:Tahoma; mso-ascii-font-family:Tahoma; mso-hansi-font-family:Tahoma; mso-bidi-font-family:Tahoma; color:black; background:white;} span.normalred1 {mso-style-name:normalred1; mso-ansi-font-size:9.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size:9.0pt; font-family:Verdana; mso-ascii-font-family:Verdana; mso-hansi-font-family:Verdana; mso-bidi-font-family:Tahoma; color:red; background:white; font-weight:bold;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --><!--[if gte mso 10]> <mce:style><! /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} --> <!--[endif]-->

I am trying to install

Upload Results

If you have reached this page it is because the installer needs to gather some more information, before proceeding.

Error reading the zip package - see below

StartJob

Reading Installation Manifest file

Info

Reading Package Manifest - Module - NB_Store_GatewayAuthorizeNet

Info

Reading Component Manifest - Module

Info

Module Manifest read successfully

Info

Reading Component Manifest - Assembly

Failure

Failure

Failure:

File specified in the dnn could not be found in the zip file: - D:\inetpub3\wwwroot\Install\Temp\54gxuo4v\bin\OliverHine.NB_Store.GatewayAuthNet.dll

Feb 11, 2010 at 1:00 AM

Sorry, i copy paste the error from word. please ignore top code.

Coordinator
Feb 11, 2010 at 2:58 AM

That looks like a problem with the permissions on your file system. Try re-applying the correct permissions for the entire DNN folder.

Regards,
Rob

Coordinator
Apr 10, 2010 at 3:19 PM

I've traced the file not being found due to DNN now requiring a "bin" folder strcutre in the zip file.  This was not there in the Autorise.net DNN5 installation so it failed to load automatically. 

This has now been fix.

If you have already loaded the dll manualy then there is not need to do anything else.

Dave.

Dec 18, 2010 at 7:05 PM

Where may I download the Authorize.net payment gateway?

Dec 18, 2010 at 8:56 PM

The Authorize.net payment gateway is in the Downloads section. In the box titled "Other Downloads" on the right side of the page is an item named "Payment Providers" that has all of the additional payment gateway providers. Authorize.net is about half way down the list of providers on the "Payment Providers" download page.

Other Downloads is
Mar 2, 2011 at 11:26 AM

Does the Authorize.net gateway only support SIM?  I am looking for an implementation for AIM (Advanced Integration Method) so that customers will stay on my site.  Has anyone tried to use AIM with NB_Store?

Thanks

Barton

Coordinator
Mar 2, 2011 at 3:37 PM

Hi Barton,

I'm not aware of anyone using Authorise.net AIM with NB_Store, the gateway available for download doesn;t support AIM.  NB_Store does have support for accepting in-line payments (CC entered on the site), but you'll need to create a gateway provider to match the AIM method for authorise.net.  The only in-line payment gaterway I'm sure exists is the Eway hosted gateway provider, although I have heared that a paypal pro gateway has been created for NB_Store, but I've not seen this in action or any source related to a finished working version of it.

Regards,

Dave.