eWAY Real Time Payment Gateway (Australia)

Mar 14, 2009 at 10:14 AM
Edited Mar 15, 2009 at 2:55 AM
Hello,

Great job guys, can you help me design a gateway to connect NB_Store to eWAY Gateway. They supply all the code at http://www.eway.com.au/Support/Developer/PaymentsRealTime.aspx but I don't know how to use it.

I hope you can help me.

Regards
Dennis

PS. Will you be developing a en-AU  language pack?
Mar 16, 2009 at 8:54 AM
Hi Dennis,

I'll try and get time to have a look later today and see if I can give you some helpful advice on the provider.

In reference to the en-AU language pack, for the en-GB I simply copied the default language.  I'll quickly do this for the en-AU and place it of codeplex language packs area for you.
May 22, 2009 at 12:09 PM

Hi Dave,

I have been working on the code you sent me with no luck. I am not sure where to put the files and what changes need to be made in the code.

I keep receiving the following error message.

Error: is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: The type initializer for 'NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayInterface' threw an exception. ---> System.TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayInterface' threw an exception. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayEWay' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified. File name: 'NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayEWay' at System.Reflection.Assembly._nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Evidence assemblySecurity, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Boolean forIntrospection) at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(String assemblyString, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark, Boolean forIntrospection) at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName, Boolean ignoreCase, BindingFlags bindingAttr, Binder binder, Object[] args, CultureInfo culture, Object[] activationAttributes, Evidence securityInfo, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) at System.Activator.CreateInstance(String assemblyName, String typeName) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayInterface.CreateProvider() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayInterface..cctor() WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF. To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1. Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging. To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog]. --- End of inner exception stack trace --- at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayInterface.Instance() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.AddBankGateway() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

I can choose EWay as the provider in the cart setting, but the above error occurs during the ordering process.

Cheers
Dennis

May 23, 2009 at 6:01 PM

Hi Dennis,

Sorry about not replying before but I'm not in the office until Tuesday.

The first thing to try is make sure is that the compiled dll 'NEvoweb.NB_Store.GatewayEWay.dll' is in the /bin directory of DNN.  This should then at least stop this error.  After that I would suspect there are going to be some other changes to the provider, because the code I sent you was simply a quick 1 time code run through that I created and has not even been tested in anyway.

Let me know if you can stop the error from appearing and we'll take it from there.

Regards,

Dave. 

May 23, 2009 at 6:54 PM

Hi Dave,

I know this is going to sound stupid, but where do I find the complied NEvoweb.NB_Store.GatewayEWay.dll

I have searched the folders that you sent me but cant find it. I found the SIPS and PAYPAL dll's in the NB_Store bin so I assumed it had to go there.

Cheers
Dennis

May 26, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Hi Dennis,

I understand from your reply that you've not got Visual Studio?

I'm unsure of you level of programming but look at this example of compiling without VS.

http://adefwebserver.com/DotNetNukeHELP/DNN_Module1/DNN_Module_3.htm.

If you haven't got the level of exptise in programming to do this then email with the contact form on codplex and we'll discuss how we can get this gateway working.

Regards

Dave.

Sep 23, 2009 at 4:13 AM

Hi Dennis,

Have you solved your problem with eway?

Please, let me know.

Cheers

JL

Sep 23, 2009 at 8:28 AM

Hi JL,

The Eway gateway is on the project downloads page

http://nbstore.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=28920

As far as I know it should be working OK.

Regards,

Dave.

Sep 23, 2009 at 12:04 PM

Hi Dave,

Thanks for the quick response.

I will give it a go when I reach the payment part of my project.

Cheers.

JL

Oct 22, 2009 at 2:46 AM

Hi leedavi

Great project ... loving it

As per you instruction on http://nbstore.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=28920

I have downloaded and EWay_Beta2.zip and try to install new provider in dnn site ... but it gives my an error

----

A critical error has occurred.
'EndElement' is an invalid XmlNodeType. Line 11, position 7.

-----

Can you please help me to setup eway payment gateway

This is what i did so far manually

1. Included NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayEWay.dll in bin directory

2. updated gatewayproviders.xml in "DesktopModules\NB_Store"

<gateway ref="Eway">
      <name>Eway</name>
      <assembly>NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayEWay</assembly>
      <class>NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.GatewayEWay</class>
    </gateway>   

3. Created Utilities in NB_Store admin - Settings named: EWAY.gateway

setting values:

.............................This is what i need if you can help ......................

Have i missed anything?

Ta

Jay

Oct 24, 2009 at 4:43 PM

Hi Jay,

yes I found this out last week, DNN5 has a backward compatibility issue with the payment provider manifesto files....not sure what??

The quick way around this is do the install manually, simply copy the dll into the DNN bin directory and create the directory under desktopmodules to put the images in.

I need to look at creating a DNN5 manifesto for the payment providers.

Regards,

Dave.

Dec 15, 2009 at 4:16 AM
Edited Dec 15, 2009 at 4:17 AM

Hi leedavi

Thank you for helping me setup the eway payment provider for Dotnetnuke. I have one question:
The existing payment process works fine but the user has to leave our site to process the payment.

Is it possible to process the payment without leaving our site and just post data in xml and get the response back as valid / Invalid (error) transaction and display the user payment summery  same as what we have now.
Is this possible?

Ta

Dec 16, 2009 at 7:37 AM
Edited Dec 16, 2009 at 7:38 AM

Hi,

This is possible (with a change to the payment provider gateway), however the problems you then run into are 2,  Firstly the site must accept the creditcard number therefore you need to have SSL setup on DNN, not a big problem....but the second issue has to do with getting PCI compliant. (https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/)  VISA, I believe have already stopped accepting any transactions from non-PCI compliant sources, so if you accept creditcards on your site, your going to have to look into the PCI compliancy rules....

I myself have not looked into this beyond knowing about them, but the list of accepted e-commerce web applications doesn't seem to be many.

However that being said I'm not sure if simply having the SSL and using EWay as a SOAP provider would allow you to get around the PCI problem...maybe so, if your not saving any CC information in the DNN / NB_Store  database.  Try asking EWay about this,  I'll be interested in any answer you get?

Regards,
Dave.

Feb 18, 2010 at 11:19 AM

Hi guys, great work with this module, its fantastic.

The Eway gateway has one issue which i cant resolve. perhaps if you send me the source code i can fix it myself, but the problem is that the gateway.asp location that we submit our details to, doesnt seem to recieve a transaction identifier (ie. the order number) or for that matter any of the other customer details. It recieves the amount, and the eway customer number, but nothing else from what i can see.

The problem is i get emails from eway confirming the payment, but i have no way on paper to match the eway receipt emails to the nb store payment emails. If you can post the eway gateway code i can probably fix it, otherwise if you could simply include the orderid as a parameter when posted to gateway.asp the name it needs to be is: ewayCustomerInvoiceRef=[Order:OrderNumber]

again thankyou for this module, i would like to contribute more and will do so as i find more bits and pieces.

cheers D33x

Feb 18, 2010 at 4:57 PM

Hi D33x

If you contact me through codeplex I'll send you the eway source code for you to have a look at.  I'm out of the office until next Tuesday, so I can't send you the source until then

Regards,

Dave.

Feb 18, 2010 at 4:59 PM

Also, I thought we had the EWay gateway wrapped up solid.  Have a look at the readme.txt in the install package, to see if you've missed anyything on the setup.

Regards,

Dave.

Feb 18, 2010 at 8:14 PM

Hi Dave, 

I also want to use Eway as a gateway provider, I am running on DNN 5.2, as you have noted its not able to install due to the manifest, i wondered if you would be able to re-compile this for DNN5? I have little knowalge on how do to this, otherwise I would do it for you.

if you need more details on the error when installing under DNN5 please see this post: (last post)

http://nbstore.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=85495

cheers

Brad

Feb 19, 2010 at 12:20 PM

Hi Brad,

The install package is just a delivery system. The manifesto with the package is not compatible with DNN5, however the dll is.  Therefore you can manually load the dll and it should work fine.

Simply unzip the package and copy the NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayEWay.dll to the DNN/bin folder.  Then follow the instructions in the readme.txt

Regards,

Dave.

Feb 20, 2010 at 10:30 PM
Perfect, thanks so much Dave!

Sent: Friday, February 19, 2010 11:20 PM
To: [email removed]
Subject: Re: eWAY Real Time Payment Gateway (Australia) [NBStore:50189]

Hi Brad,

The install package is just a delivery system. The manifesto with the package is not compatible with DNN5, however the dll is. Therefore you can manually load the dll and it should work fine.

Simply unzip the package and copy the NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayEWay.dll to the DNN/bin folder. Then follow the instructions in the readme.txt

Regards,

Dave.

Feb 21, 2010 at 9:38 AM
Hi Brad

Attached is the source code for this project that Leedavi sent me few 2 months ago as i was working on some project and want to implement store using eway.

As i got cought up doing some other work so didnt get a chance to play aroud it.
 Have fun and do let me know how it goes

Thanks
Jay

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:20 PM, leedavi <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Brad,

The install package is just a delivery system. The manifesto with the package is not compatible with DNN5, however the dll is.  Therefore you can manually load the dll and it should work fine.

Simply unzip the package and copy the NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayEWay.dll to the DNN/bin folder.  Then follow the instructions in the readme.txt

Regards,

Dave.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Feb 21, 2010 at 9:31 PM
Thanks Jay,
there is no source code attached, I am by no means a dev, but I have a few mates I might be able to call in the favor with, where was it stuck or falling over?
Cheers,
Brad

Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 8:39 PM
To: [email removed]
Subject: Re: eWAY Real Time Payment Gateway (Australia) [NBStore:50189]

Hi Brad
Attached is the source code for this project that Leedavi sent me few 2 months ago as i was working on some project and want to implement store using eway.
As i got cought up doing some other work so didnt get a chance to play aroud it.
Have fun and do let me know how it goes
Thanks
Jay

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:20 PM, leedavi <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi Brad,

The install package is just a delivery system. The manifesto with the package is not compatible with DNN5, however the dll is. Therefore you can manually load the dll and it should work fine.

Simply unzip the package and copy the NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayEWay.dll to the DNN/bin folder. Then follow the instructions in the readme.txt

Regards,

Dave.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Apr 9, 2010 at 7:23 AM

Hi Dave

However that being said I'm not sure if simply having the SSL and using EWay as a SOAP provider would allow you to get around the PCI problem...maybe so, if your not saving any CC information in the DNN / NB_Store  database.  Try asking EWay about this,  I'll be interested in any answer you get?

I'm going to be using the gateway in this way so that basically all that will happen is the user completes the cc fields on my site and then that is transformed into xml and sent to eWay.

Not sure if anyone has had any luck with this??

If I can get the source I will be happy to add it in.

Greg

Apr 9, 2010 at 8:04 AM

Hi Greg,

Just sent it to you.

Dave.

Apr 9, 2010 at 10:08 AM

I had a chat to Eway a few weeks ago about this. You have to have ssl because it does transmit the data, but otherwise PCI compliance is handled on their system. The PCI self assessment process basically branches into 'not required' as soon as you indicate that you're not storing any card data on your site... if that is in fact the case.

Rob

Jul 19, 2010 at 5:03 AM

Hi Dave,

I'm trying to install the eWay gateway with DNN 5 (manually), but I'm stuck.

1. Installed NB_store. OK.

2. Copied NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayEWay.dll into the bin folder on my dnn installation (httpdocs/bin). OK.

3. Trying to follow the readme.txt instructions:

Step1 - Install Gateway Provider Install package as a normal module in DNN. - Skipped this because I copied the dll.

Step2 - Update the "gatewayproviders.xml" found in the "/DesktopModules/NB_Store" directory.

PROBLEM - I can't see any file called gatewayproviders.xml.

What have I done wrong?

Thanks Dave,

Daniel.

Jul 19, 2010 at 5:27 AM

Hi Daniel,

This has now moved into the store settings tab in the back office. All the docs will need updating.

Go there and you'll find gatewayproviders.xml - Add the eway reference there and save it... you may need to restart the app to make it stick.

Regards
Rob