Intuit - Quickbooks

Apr 6, 2009 at 12:46 PM
Has anyone added a payment method for Intuit's Quickbooks? I have a customer who is using this and I wanted to allow him to accept payments in that fashion. Thought I would check before I started trying to build a payment add on for NB_Store.
Coordinator
Apr 6, 2009 at 1:37 PM
Hi,
No, I'm not aware of anyone linking to Quickbooks.

If you do create a payment provider and are willing to share it as open source I'll be happy to give advise and to put it on codeplex under NB_Store.

Regards,
Dave
Jul 27, 2010 at 11:06 PM

Has anything changed, Is there a way to use Quickbooks with NBStore? (for a nontechie user)

Chris

Coordinator
Jul 28, 2010 at 6:34 AM

Hi Chris,

Sorry not for the nontechie!....There is now the reporting system, which could be easily used to extract an xml file for importing into quickbooks, if that's what you want. But you'll need to know what format quickbooks wants and the knowledge to write the SQL needed.

Dave.

Coordinator
Jul 28, 2010 at 6:39 AM

Here's an example of a report I created for one of our client to import into their invoice system, it probably not what you want but you could have a look if quickbooks can do anything with the format.

select * from dbo.NB_Store_Orders as O
inner join dbo.NB_Store_Address as BA on BA.AddressID = O.BillingAddressID
inner join dbo.NB_Store_Address as SA on SA.AddressID = O.ShippingAddressID
inner join dbo.NB_Store_OrderStatus as S ON S.OrderStatusID = O.OrderStatusID and Lang = 'fr-FR'
inner join dbo.NB_Store_OrderDetails as OD on OD.OrderID = O.OrderID
where O.portalid = @PortalID
and S.OrderStatusID != '70'
and S.OrderStatusID != '75'
order by OrderDate DESC

you'll have to make the @PortalID a parameter in the report page.

Dave.