Duplication of Cart records issue

Mar 3 at 3:44 PM
Hello,

The NB_Store is intended to be used by PortalID 2, but each time an item is added to an empty cart, two records are created: one for PortalID 0 and another for PortalID 2.

Using Authorize.Net as the payment gateway, after a successful payment those two records get turned into 6 total records and only one of them has the correct OrderID. When the user returns from the payment gateway, the cart is still filled with the items the user purchased. I figure that the still-filled cart issue is related to there being duplicate Cart records.

Does anyone have any idea what I might have configured incorrectly? I have been digging through the source code for both NB_Store and the Authorize.Net provider, but I haven't been able to resolve these issues.
Coordinator
Mar 4 at 6:40 AM
Hi,

I can't think why this should happen!! all the carts should be portal independent, all the database records have the portalid included to ensure this!!

I've not heard any problems with this before, but I must say all my clients websites which run carts tend to be on their own dnn installation on portal 0.

I wonder if it could be a cookie problem on you machine, try clearing cookies and test it again,

@Robax, have you see any problem with multiple portals?