Product Detail

Apr 22, 2009 at 9:03 AM
Hi,

I am facing a problem in product detail link
I have tried both [TAG:LINK] and [TAG:LINKSIMPLE] for the detail link.
The link works fine and it initiates the detail control but, I see the lightbox image in the detail tab.
Provided that,

- I have edited the product detail template according to my needs and it doesn't contain lightbox tag anywhere in it.
- I have selected product detail template in the settings of product list control

Can you people help that what I am doing wrong here?
Your help is always a blessing
Coordinator
Apr 22, 2009 at 9:38 AM
Hi,

The lightbox should only appear when you use either:

[TAG:IMAGELIGHTBOX] - this tag will be replaced with the "lightbox.template" template.
[TAG:GALLERY1] - this tag will be replaced with the "lightboxgallery.template" template.

In these cases the templates mentioned above will be used, if you don't want the lightbox at all then you could edit the "lightbox.template" and "lightboxgallery.template" and remove the (rel="lightbox[GRP1]") property, the lightbox will not be used then.

or just use the [TAG:IMAGE]

Hope this helps,
Regards,
Dave.
Apr 22, 2009 at 9:47 AM
Thanks Dave,

I found the remedy, Actually the lightbox template was selected in the category options (Prodcut Display Template) and somehow the product details were shown in the category option selected template instead of the selected template in Product list control settings.

I edited my categories and selected my desired template in the option "Product Display Template" and bingo I got details of product as I desired.

Thanks anyways. :)