Gathering Gateways in checkout process!

May 16, 2009 at 8:20 AM
Edited May 16, 2009 at 10:36 AM

Hi,

I'm implementing our custom native gateway but currently I can select one gateway in checkout process how ever I need to have PayPal, Credit Card and our banks gateway in check out process together.

Best Regards

May 16, 2009 at 10:53 AM

HI,

You've found one of the limitations of the current bank gateway provider system.  Unfortunatly what you need to do in order to have multiple payments options is build a single payment provider which includes all of your options.

It has been marked on the roadmap to create a system which provides the ability to select multiple gateway provides, but I don't think this work will get done until at least version 1.3 or 1.4.

My suggestion would be to take the paypal provider which is included with NB_Store and use this as a base for your new one.

In the "Public Overrides Function GetButtonHtml" add in the extra buttons you need giving each a different name.

In the "Public Overrides Sub SetBankRemotePost" do a test for which button has been press using the "Request.Form.Item("PAYPAL.x")" as an example.  You can then chose to implement each bank post action.

You'll also need to put some logic in the "Public Overrides Sub AutoResponse" to select which bank is replying, so you can parse the return data correctly, maybe the same for the "Public Overrides Function GetCompletedHtml"

Regards,

Dave.

Jul 30, 2009 at 9:15 AM

Thanks a lot leedavi, I've done it. It's perfect.

Aug 3, 2009 at 6:08 AM

Would you be willing to share your work with those of us less talented? Can you pass on the modified templates or files?

Richard

Aug 3, 2009 at 6:07 PM

If you are padidar, then email them to me at dcl@nevoweb.com and I'll put them on codeplex under something like resource examples releases.

Regards,

Dave.

Nov 1, 2009 at 6:09 AM

Hi,

I am creating my own gateway as well as padidar. I have a question though...

I have installed the package on my development setup, and I can see 3 providers in my .bin folder:

NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayCheque.dll
NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayPayPal.dll
NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewaySIPS.dll

In my source download of this project, I am only able to see the source code for GatewayCheque.vb.

leedavi suggests that padidar uses the GatewayPayPal as a base for extending the custom provider. Am I missing something here? Where is the code for the PayPal and SIPS gateway?

Best regards,

Jonas Agertoft

Nov 1, 2009 at 10:05 AM

Hi Jonas,

Contact me through codeplex and I'll email you the source.

Regards,

Dave.

Feb 18, 2010 at 12:15 PM

Hi Leedavi,

did padidar ever submit that custom code for multiple gateways in one gateway checking which button was pressed. I need Paypal and Eway, and would like to create one, can you send me the code?

If he didnt can you please send me the Paypal and Eway gateways source code so i can adjust. I will be sure to share it back with you if padidar didnt.

cheers

D33x

Feb 18, 2010 at 5:02 PM

Hi D33x,

No padidar has not sent anything to me.  If you contact me through codeplex I'll send you some code examples. (Not in the offcie until next week, so I'll reply then!)

Dave.

Feb 21, 2010 at 12:48 PM

Hi D33x,

I've added some example code for the paypal gateway onto the documentation. http://nbstore.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=Gateway%20Provider%20Example%20-%20PayPal&referringTitle=Devlopers%20Guide

I'm hoping to add more explanation of how to create a provider, but I hope this gets you started for now.

Regards,

Dave.

Feb 21, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Dave

Did anyone give you feedback that they have the Authorize.net gateway fully functional/operational?

Paul

Feb 21, 2010 at 10:04 PM

Hi Paul,

I've had someone feedback to say they were using it, but I've not other feedback or proof it's working on a live site.

Dave.