Barcodes

May 20, 2009 at 6:02 AM

I have a client that needs to do online ticketing sales.  They need the invoice/receipt to have a bar code (each purchase will have its own barcode not the product) which will be scanned at the door.  I notice in a previous thread a mention on the Barcode.  How does it work?  Does it generate barcodes automatically?

Coordinator
May 21, 2009 at 8:42 AM

Hi,

Unfortunatly there is no real barcode functionaity in NB_Store, The only thing is does at the moment is store a barcode against the product.  In was put there for future development.

With your needs I would suggest creating your own bespoke payment gatway provider, Once the order has been completed you could generate your barcode and ticket as a PDF for printing or sending by email. 

Regards,

Dave.

May 21, 2009 at 10:26 AM
Edited Jul 15, 2014 at 3:55 AM
Thanks Regards Marcel From: leedavi [mailto:notifications@codeplex.com] Sent: Thursday, 21 May 2009 6:43 PM To: Subject: Re: Barcodes [NBStore:56866] From: leedavi Hi, Unfortunatly there is no real barcode functionaity in NB_Store, The only thing is does at the moment is store a barcode against the product. In was put there for future development. With your needs I would suggest creating your own bespoke payment gatway provider, Once the order has been completed you could generate your barcode and ticket as a PDF for printing or sending by email. Regards, Dave. Read the full discussion online. To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com) To start a new discussion for this project, email NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com. Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com