UPS or Fedex shipping

Jun 5, 2009 at 6:36 PM

Has anyone implemented the UPS or FEDEX shipping into NBStore?  If anyone has, I can really use your help and willing to pay for the work.  And if no one has, maybe the developers would allow me to sponsor the feature addition?  I would love to have this done asap if anyone is interested.

Thanks

Ade'

Coordinator
Jun 5, 2009 at 8:51 PM

Hi Ade,

Sorry I didn't manage to talk to you today, I think the time difference means I've finished my days work before you've started yours.

I'm currently devloping extra shipping options in NB_Store for someone else who has requested this, if you can email me a more detailed list of what exactly you require I can see how much work it is to put your shipping requirments into v1.1.7.

Regards,

Dave.

Jun 5, 2009 at 11:39 PM

Okay Dave.  I will do my very best to explain the shipping as much as possible.  Also, I am currently running Version 1.1.5 and you referred to v1.1.7.  Is there a new version with other features out that I am not aware of?  If so, where can I get that and what are the new features in that version.  Also, with the proposed v1.1.7, what are the changes in that version?  I am asking that way I do not spend un-neccessary money on a feature that is set to be released very shortly.

Look out for my e-mail to your mailbox. 

Thanks

Coordinator
Jun 6, 2009 at 12:29 AM

Hi Ade,

v1.1.6 Beta2 has been released on codeplex, you can download it from the download tab.

v1.1.7 is still in Alpha and has a few sponsored additions, including multiple shipping methods and better "out of stock" management.

I'll be back in the office on Monday and I'll review your email and try and get back to you with some kind of solution.

Regards,

Dave.