Product Package & Worldpay

Jun 13, 2009 at 6:13 AM

Hi,

Is there anyway to create a product package i.e. a group of products that are sold as a bundle for a specified price?

Also how difficult would it be to use Worldpay as a payment option?

Cheers,

Dale

Coordinator
Jun 13, 2009 at 8:37 AM

Hi,

The Group Product Packages was an idea that I'm trying to solve in the long awaited v1.2.  With the sales and discounts functionaity, but as yet I'm unsure if I'll be able to include a product grouping.

The trouble is it's getting more and more complicated to workout, I've already started the design twice, only to go back to the drawing board after a bit more thought.  Also I seem to be getting less and less time!!..  However I'm hoping to get a Beta release of the discounts functionality next month, if product grouping is not included then you'll have to revert to simply creating a single product as the group item.

In order to use WorldPay you'll have to create your own payment provider, I'm not aware of anyone working on this at the moment.  So if you do produce a provider and are willing to shared it I'll give help when I can and place it on codeplex.  Payment gateways in the process of being produced include  Authorize.Net, E-Way, PxPay and Paybox.

Regards,

Dave.