Image cannot upload

Jun 29, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Not sure if this is the right section to post. Can anyone point me why I'm getting this error during inser image to product. Existing and new products.

A critical error has occurred.
Violation of UNIQUE KEY constraint 'IX_FolderPermission'. Cannot insert duplicate key in object 'dbo.FolderPermission'. The statement has been terminated.

Thanks

Coordinator
Jun 29, 2009 at 10:22 AM

Hi,

It sounds like your DNN file system is not in-line with your actual file system, go into DNN filemager and re-sync folder and subfolder.

After that it should upload OK.

Jul 1, 2009 at 7:28 PM
Edited Jul 1, 2009 at 7:29 PM

I have encountered a couple of problems since I moved my local DNN4.9.2 site (with NB_Store) to a server.

First, I cleaned-up shop, and decided to start from scratch building my Shop online, so I used the HOST backoffice function to "Delete All Store Contents".

Now, when I add new products I get the following message, even tho the products get added, I then get the same message when I modify the products to add cost information:

A critical error has occurred.
Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

I also receive the same message that prevents me from associating images with the products.

I have checked permissions, and the VIEW is enabled under the DNN File Managment for ALL. I have re-synched the files of the folder & subfolder (productimage) - and I see all the product files in the proper folder.

Any ideas out there? I appreciate any help out there! Thanks.

Coordinator
Jul 2, 2009 at 7:01 AM

Hi dbs,

This sound like the server is running in "medium trust" mode.

What version of NB_Store are you running?

If it's less than 1.1.6 then there is a know issue, you'll have to upgrade to v1.1.6 where the medium trust issue has been fixed.

Regards,

Dave.

Jul 2, 2009 at 3:33 PM

Yes, I'm running NB_Store v1.1.05. Can you advise me on how to upgrade to v1.1.06? Does it require an uninstall and then complete new install? Thanks for your help.

Coordinator
Jul 2, 2009 at 3:42 PM

No, All you should do is just install the new v1.1.6 as a normal module. (I'd recommend making a backup of your database and installtion, if possible.)  Also be aware a bug was reported on overwriting the default templates (fixed in v1.1.7) so  if you've edited the default templates make sure you've got a backup. (use DNN export option to Export the BackOffice module)

Regards,

Dave.

Jul 3, 2009 at 2:32 AM

Thank you! I followed your directions and have eliminated all the errors at this time. I do, however, have one outstanding item regarding the product images. They are currently all on the server under the portal's productimages directory. I have been able to associate an image with a product provided that I upload it from my local (and I don't know where it goes on the server, as I haven't found it, yet). However, since all the product image files currently are already under the productimages directory, I don't want to have to re-upload each image, and I would prefer to associate the images from that directory to the products directly. When I edit a product, I only see the link to upload new image as opposed to linking to an existing image. Where would I make this association? Thanks for any help you can provide! THANKS!

Coordinator
Jul 3, 2009 at 6:58 AM

Yes, this is because the image path is different on your server to what it was on you local build.  Go into the BackOffice>Host tab and select store validation, it will automatically re-link the image paths to what they should be.

Regards,

Dave.