Two quick questions

Jul 23, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Just starting to check this out.  could anyone point out to any stores that are using NB_Store in production?  2. I am working on a DDN 5.1 (not in production yet) is it recommended to go back to 4.9 if I want to use NB_Store?  Thanks

Coordinator
Jul 24, 2009 at 7:06 AM

Hi,

As an example of some stores I have created using NB_Store,

www.atelierdugantier.fr

www.pastis-des-homs.fr

www.valpasres.com

www.menagecadeaux.fr

also have a look at

wally.nevowebtest3.com

This is still in test, but is using the latest v1.17 beta of NB_Store.

With DNN5.1  I myself have not yet moved to DNN5, however I know Oliver Hine has some sites running in DNN5 without any problems.  Keep in mind that the v1.1.7 Beta2, has a couple of fixes for DNN5 that Oliver has done which still need to be moved into a release version. (Beta3, which should be next week)

Regards,

Dave.

Jul 24, 2009 at 12:35 PM

Thanks, Dave.  Nice sites.

Sep 23, 2009 at 2:52 AM

Hi,

Checked these sites. Well done anf look great. However I have two questions re product detail view.

a) How and where did you add  all the extra combo boxes?

b) How and where did you save the entered information?

The reason is that I am designing a site which need two comboboxes (Size and Style). Right now I have modified the template but I don't know if it's the right thing to do. Where to save the info ???

Thanks

Coordinator
Sep 23, 2009 at 7:26 AM

Hi,

You need to setup the products to have the extra options you need, they are at the bottom of the product edit page hidden by the [+].

Then you need to change the template to display the options using the [TAG:OPTION#]

It can be a bit confusing at first, so just try and play with it a bit to see what you can do and use the documentation.html (installed into the modeule directory) to get a reference for all the template token you can use.

Regards,

Dave.

Sep 23, 2009 at 11:09 AM

Greetings.

Thanks.

Will do.

Cheers

JL