Back Office not showing

Jul 28, 2009 at 11:50 PM

Upgraded my DNN from 5.1.0 to 5.1.1
upgraded the store to Beta 4...

Issue: Unable to load the Back Office.. only skin is showing... no tabs...

Jul 29, 2009 at 7:00 AM

Hi,

Yes, I've found a clash between a tidy up of the nb_store admin skin.css, module.css and the DNN default skins (I'm unsure why at the moment).  I'm currently finishing a beta5 release and will revent the css files back to the previous versions.

Workaround:

1. Change the admin edit default skin in DNN>admin setting, to a simple skin that will work.

2. Take the skin.css and module.css from nb_store v1.1.6 and overwrite the "\desktopmodules\NB_Store\modules.css" and "\DesktopModules\NB_Store\Skins\StoreAdmin\skin.css"

3. Wait for the beta5...later today.

Regards,

Dave.

Jul 30, 2009 at 8:27 PM
thanks
one more thing to bug you with...
How do I remove the VAT shipping etc from the checkout process

Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2009 2:00 AM
To: sales@islandman.us
Subject: Re: Back Office not showing [NBStore:63812]

Hi,

Yes, I've found a clash between a tidy up of the nb_store admin skin.css, module.css and the DNN default skins (I'm unsure why at the moment). I'm currently finishing a beta5 release and will revent the css files back to the previous versions.

Workaround:

1. Change the admin edit default skin in DNN>admin setting, to a simple skin that will work.

2. Take the skin.css and module.css from nb_store v1.1.6 and overwrite the "\desktopmodules\NB_Store\modules.css" and "\DesktopModules\NB_Store\Skins\StoreAdmin\skin.css"

3. Wait for the beta5...later today.

Regards,

Dave.

Jul 31, 2009 at 12:03 AM

Have a look at the settings of the checkout module. There are various check-boxes for disabling those bits in there.

Rbo