Currency currency symbol changed, but how to change currency format?

Aug 15, 2009 at 1:03 PM

Hi, I have succeeded to change currency symbol on Mini Cart and Product list, I'm using currency "Rp." ,which using currency format Rp. #[point]## different with $ currency that use $ ###,##

Sample: Present currency format = Rp. 25000,00  | Rp. 1000000,00
             Desired currency format = Rp. 25.000 | Rp. 1.000.000

Condition above is different with Cart Page that using DNN core (currency symbol and format automatically change based on applied Languange ).
Please help, thank you.

Rubi

Coordinator
Aug 15, 2009 at 10:51 PM

Hi Rubi,

I think this may be a legancy issue, whe I first devloped NB_Store I used "0.00" format, because that is what I needed.  Could you explain more about where (what modules) the problem is?

I'll look into it and see if I can get a solution.

Regards,

Dave.

Aug 17, 2009 at 6:13 AM

Hi Dave,

I'm using NB Store Version 01.01.06
Modules mentioned are:

NB_Store_ProductList
NB_Store_MiniCart

Is there any newer version of NB Store? If there was, please tell me where I can download it and how the upgrade should be implemented.
Thank you so much Dave for your nice support.

Regards,
Rubi

Coordinator
Aug 17, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Hi,

version 1.1.7 beta has been released you can download that from the downloads tab, and select the version on the right.

Although I think you may still have the problem.  I'll move this to a work item so I remember to have a look at it before I make v1.1.7 stable.

Regards,

Dave.

Coordinator
Aug 17, 2009 at 4:16 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.