Use NB_Store to receive quote requests

Aug 31, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Hi,

I'd like to set up NB_Store as a catalog with the ability to submit a quote ie. Add items to cart as usual but then modify the 'pay by cheque' option to submit a request for a quote. So far it seems possible but I can't find where to change the text of the 'buy' button in the shopping cart. Is this possible? And if so, where is it hiding?

cheers

MartyNZ

Coordinator
Aug 31, 2009 at 11:34 AM

HI,

In the setting of the store you can create a "buybutton.text", this will then be used as the buy button text.

Regards,

Dave

Aug 31, 2009 at 1:08 PM
Edited Aug 31, 2009 at 1:09 PM

Superb, Thanks Dave.

Now all I need is to be able to list options using a check box list and I’ll be a happy camper.

What are the chances?

Cheers

MartyNZ

Coordinator
Aug 31, 2009 at 1:12 PM

If you create an option with only one option value it should be displayed as a checkbox

Oct 6, 2009 at 3:41 PM

We have same requirement--using the cart as a request for quote (no payment required just submit an order for a sales person to quote). Editing productdetail.template to remove price was easy enough, but how do we edit the shopping cart page to not show prices and totals?

Thanks,
Z

Coordinator
Oct 6, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Hi,

to do this your going to have to change the ascx;

in CartList.ascx

change

<asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="Total" headerstyle-cssclass="nb_store_cartheader" headerstyle-horizontalalign="Center" itemstyle-horizontalalign="Right"    footerstyle-horizontalalign="Right">

to

<asp:TemplateColumn HeaderText="Total" headerstyle-cssclass="nb_store_cartheader" headerstyle-horizontalalign="Center" itemstyle-horizontalalign="Right"    footerstyle-horizontalalign="Right" Visible="false">

This should simply hide the totals column,

Regards.

Dave