Oct 16, 2009 at 5:22 PM

I have 2 method to sent a products

Less than 72 hurs  and Less than a week

have 3 zones to send  (And)Andalucia, (es)Spain, and (Gb)Gibarltar

the cost to sent poducts is

----------------And----------Es---------GB

72h---------20€----------130€---------150€

week-----free----------20€---------50€

How can I configure the costs of shipping for this table?
I have already done all what I has happened but I can't find the solution

Coordinator
Oct 17, 2009 at 12:37 PM

Hi,

Fisrt  create the 2 shipping methods "less than 72h" and "less than a week".

Then create your countries in the DNN list and the NB_Store "country.list" (you can find how to do this in the "documentation.html")

Then in shipping by product setup a default weight for a product of say "1".

Then in shipping by country setup the range from 0 to 999999 and the amount next to each country, for each shipping method.

Regards,

Dave.

Oct 19, 2009 at 8:41 AM

So I just do but go away And the less than a week (I assume that by free of charge) but is put the limited free to 0 in this method all destinations out free

Coordinator
Oct 19, 2009 at 8:48 AM

If the "Free Limit" is setup to 0 then all shipping for that method will calculate to 0.

The only way to tell if you've set it to 0, is if the display shows "0.00", if so to remove it you must use the delete option.  The the display will show "0", which means it's not set.

Hope this makes sense??

Regards,

Dave.

Oct 19, 2009 at 9:24 AM

already I realized, but if I delete the limit free disappear free combinatons  as "AND - less than a week" options unless at least put 0.01

Oct 19, 2009 at 6:02 PM

As I needed didn't me, I made a somewhat dangerous change
I changed the table of shipping costs and you have been working with three decimal places and the value of that sending them to 0.001 with what appears to 0.00 and the computation to 2 decimal places almost won't has affected.

I'm sorry if  I like  a pin in the neck, but it seems to me a very interesting module.
On the other hand, do when prevees which will work discount vouchers?

Coordinator
Oct 19, 2009 at 7:47 PM

Hi Alfonso,

Don't worry about being a pain, the more people giving feedback the better.  I just wish I could understand you a bit better!

Are you saying you've fixed your problem with shipping??

Oct 20, 2009 at 9:43 AM

yes,  doing this small trap