NB_Store.GatewayPxPay

Oct 31, 2009 at 2:16 PM

Hi

I want to build a new gateway provider. It works almost like NB_Store.GatewayPxPay where I post to the gateways form and they capture the card details and then they pass the success and failure back to me. It seems to me that I can take the GatewayPxPay, changed it just a little bit (fieldnames that must be posted etc, compile it, and it will work.

The gateway is netCash in South Africa (www.netcash.co.za)
Once working, I will submit it to you for inclusion as available providers.

I have DNN skills, C# and VB, VS2008. My store is almost done https://www.bogey.co.za/NewShop.aspx You can check it out, there is just sample produt in for now.

I just need to do the last step, the NB_Store.GatewayNetCash gateway, populate the real product and go.
Hope you can help me with the source code for NB_Store.GatewayPxPay, that will help me a lot, I will have a base to work from and will give you the source project once done. The NB_Store.GatewayNetCash gateway provider will also be a stable release because I will be using it in product on the site as listed above.

PLEASE HELP

Regards
Guss

Coordinator
Oct 31, 2009 at 2:41 PM

Hi Guss,

No Problem, just contact me through codplex and I'll email the source to you.

Regards,

Dave.

Nov 1, 2009 at 2:45 PM

Hi

I would like to set-up a money bookers gateway and would like some sample code to get me started say for NB_Store.GatewayPxPay

Please help

Regards

Eye Ooh

Coordinator
Nov 2, 2009 at 6:56 AM

Eye Ooh, contact me through codeplex and I'll send you the source code.

Regards,

Dave.

Feb 2, 2010 at 3:08 PM

Guss

Did you manage to do the module for Netcash?  If so, it will be the answer I have been looking for :-)

Regards

TANYA

Feb 2, 2010 at 6:40 PM

No, I went a different route.

Guss

Sent: 02 February 2010 06:08 PM
To: guss@4solutions.co.za
Subject: Re: NB_Store.GatewayPxPay [NBStore:73687]

Guss

Did you manage to do the module for Netcash? If so, it will be the answer I have been looking for :-)

Regards

TANYA

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Feb 3, 2010 at 9:40 AM
Would you mind me asking what you ended up doing?  I like NB store but cannot seem to find one DNN module with a Netcash module (open source)

gussdavey wrote:

Guss

Feb 3, 2010 at 9:52 AM

Hi, I assume you are in South Africa?

I’m selling my products through agents now, and there is no use for having a credit card option on the site. The site store still have direct deposit option available. I changed the bank transfer words to Direct Deposit, and the screen also show the banking details.

Regards

Guss

Sent: 03 February 2010 12:41 PM
To: guss@4solutions.co.za
Subject: Re: NB_Store.GatewayPxPay [NBStore:73687]

Would you mind me asking what you ended up doing? I like NB store but cannot seem to find one DNN module with a Netcash module (open source)

gussdavey wrote:

Guss

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com