Can't upload image for Products

Nov 16, 2009 at 3:01 PM

Hi all!

I am trying to usinh NB_Store module in my website. But i have this problem, please help me fix it:

- I am run my website in localhost, when i upload image for product, it don't upload anything to server. I've checked database and i saw that there's no image in database.

I don't understand that. Please, show me how to fix this error? I am using NB_Store 1.02.02. Thanks so much

Coordinator
Nov 16, 2009 at 3:07 PM

HI,

The first thing to do is look at this work item:

http://nbstore.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=3735

It's not been fixed yet and could be the cause of your issue.

Regards,

Dave.

Nov 17, 2009 at 1:25 AM
Edited Nov 17, 2009 at 1:25 AM

Hi Leedavi!
Thanks for your reply, i've read abode topic. At first, i think about permission for parent folder, but it is OK.

Second, When i upload image for products, it's not save information into database .....example, i uploaded img name 1.jpg, but in database: imageURL is ....../productimages/ ( not save image name ), so my problem is can't upload and save image to database (and image not upload into productimages folder).  And my parent folder name solid.com.vn, i don't think it cause this issue.

Please help tell me how to solve this problem...Thanks so much.

Duc Dinh

Coordinator
Nov 17, 2009 at 8:32 AM

Hi Duc Dinh,

Have you got any errors messages?

Have a look at the site DNN logs and see if any exceptions are there linked to the image upload.

Also, another thought is perhaps it doesn't lke the full stops in the the path, try changing "solid.com.vn" to "solidcomvn". 

Regards,

Dave.

Nov 18, 2009 at 1:23 AM

HI Dave!

Thanks for your reply. I don't receive any error message, but when i move website to another machine ( attach database and create new vitual directory ), it run ok. But i still have another problem, when i clicked on image ( product details ), the Close button not display, i tried to view its link and see it's ok, but it not effect on my site. I don't understand......

So, i will be try to change solid.com.vn to solidcomvn or another to test. I will reply soon after i do it. Thanks.

Regards,

Duc Dinh