Payment Methods

Dec 8, 2009 at 4:25 PM

Hi, I simply love this DNN module. It´s a show !

I´m implementing a simple store and need only two methods:

1. Payment by direct/online banking - The seller's bank account details and payment instructions must be displayed and also emailed to the buyer with the order confirmation.

2. Cheque - as implemented in NB Store.

My question: How can I set "Choose your payment method" step ?

It could be something replicating the Cheque method. It is working exactly as I need.

Thank you and regards,

Fernando. 

Coordinator
Dec 9, 2009 at 6:00 AM

Hi Fernando,

If I understand correctly, you need to change text in possibly 2 areas, Checkout.resx and in the NB_Store "Back Offcie>Utilities>Templates" ...change the "gatewaymsg.text"

Regards,

Dave.

Coordinator
Dec 9, 2009 at 6:03 AM

Reading again, it looks like you want to implement paypal or some other gateway, to do this you'll need to download the install package for the gateway..and the select the gateway in the checkout module settings.

Dave.

Dec 9, 2009 at 12:38 PM
Edited Dec 9, 2009 at 12:42 PM

Hi, Dave. Thanks for your answer.

I don´t want to implement paypal or other gateway. I just want to display seller's bank account details and a button to confirm checkou. Exactally as Cheque payment is implemented.

I changed "gatewaymsg.text" to the seller's bank account details, but now I got an error:

Error An error has occurred.
Error: is currently unavailable.

How can I fix it ?  Is there an error log ?

Thanks in advance,

Fernando.

Coordinator
Dec 14, 2009 at 2:28 PM

HI Fernado,

The DNN error log is used, you could try and look in the to get a more understandable error....usually if you log in as host the message display anyway!!...if you are logged in as host I'm not quite sure what's happending.

However if you just want the cheque gateway , go into the checkout module setttings and set the payment gateway to <NONE>..then only the cheque option should appear.

Dave.