Dashboard not showing on latest release.

Dec 14, 2009 at 9:44 PM

I am new to this module, but I like it, if I can only figure out why the Dashboard doesn't show. I did run across some info that said I needed to update some regex settings, but I can't find exactly where I need to do that. Do I need to add a rule in the DNN host settings area and if so what is it, if anyone knows? I am using DNN 4.09.03 and the latest stable release of the store and so far that seems to be the only issue. I am hoping it is easy to style and from looking at the demo store it has real potential. Any help is much appreciated.

Beth Vest

http://www.cisportspromotionalproducts.com

Coordinator
Dec 15, 2009 at 7:47 AM

Hi Beth,

That's normal at the moment, the dashboard has been put there with the idea of making a summary report in a future release.  At the moment it's just blank.

Regards,

Dave.

Dec 15, 2009 at 2:11 PM

Thanks, I was worried something was amiss. Reports would be a good idea too. I think zen cart, if I remember correctly, has at-a-glance charts but it has been a while since I used it.

Coordinator
Dec 15, 2009 at 9:03 PM

Yep the Zen Cart dashboard is a good model for this and if anyone has the right SQL skills and some time spare, please get in touch... we'd love to get a few reports happening there.

Some handy reports would be:

New orders and orders in various states, new customers, most/least active customers, products, products archived, on special, featured, newest/oldest products, page views, visitors, most popular products viewed/sold, least popular products viewed/sold, coupons active/used/not used... and with most items linked thruogh to their relevant data.

Regards
Rob