method of payment

Jan 6, 2010 at 8:13 PM

How do i remove or edit the method of payment in the cart for Pay By Cheque?

Coordinator
Jan 7, 2010 at 7:13 AM

Hi,

To remove cheque processing simply uncheck the option in the checkout module settings,

To edit it have a look at this thread.

http://nbstore.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=46819

Regards,

Dave.

Feb 12, 2010 at 2:51 PM
Edited Feb 13, 2010 at 9:31 AM

Hi,

Have checked the forum for possible solutions but ended here.... I have recently configured the Checkout to accept Paypal and all appears to function ok.

However I have just noticed that I have 'upset' in some way the standard 'pay by cheque' option. The link and graphics are displaying ok, and worked previously (not sure at what point I 'upset' it) - I have looked at the Checkout Settings option which respond to 'display cheque' graphic or not, as desired and tried both options of Cheque Gateway (Standard and StorePrint) - no matter how they are set... selecting 'cheque payment' on checkout results in................

A critical error has occurred.
The type initializer for 'NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.ChequeInterface' threw an exception.

Any comments, observations or advise to resolve/correct would be appreciated.

=========================================================================================================

13/02/10 10:30

Hi Guys,

While still working on a solution to this, I came across 'ThreadId=60608' which resolved the issue. Couldn't find it on my first pass of the discussion board.

Regards PAH