Merchant E-mail issue

Jan 18, 2010 at 7:31 PM

Hello,

We have recently integrated the NB_Store module into our web site, and we couldn't be happier with the results, bar one small issue: we can't get the merchant and customer e-mails to work when the e-mail addresses are in our domain. When I set the merchant and customer e-mail addresses to my hotmail account, the e-mails work fine.  The core DNN e-mail functionality is working in other places in the web site.  Do you have any ideas regarding possible causes for this issue?  Our mail hosting service indicates that they don't even see the e-mails coming from the cart when the destination e-mail address is from our domain.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Amy

Jan 18, 2010 at 8:12 PM

Hi,

I had this same issue with another store a couple of years ago.
Switchting the SMTP setting from Anonymous to Basic in HOST->site settings resolved this.

Hope it works, regards, Ton Hermes

Jan 18, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Got it working.  Thanks!

Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 4:12 PM
To: Amy Hofmeister
Subject: Re: Merchant E-mail issue [NBStore:81214]

Hi,

I had this same issue with another store a couple of years ago.
Switchting the SMTP setting from Anonymous to Basic in HOST->site settings resolved this.

Hope it works, regards, Ton Hermes

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email NBStore@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

Jan 18, 2010 at 8:47 PM

Working now. Thanks!