Installation Issues - Ver 2.007

Jan 20, 2010 at 6:15 PM

Testing this module. it looks lilke it has potential, but also some problems.

I had issues with ver1.009 and uninstalled  it - then installed 1.007 since it was listed as a stable version.

In the Back Office module, when I click on the "promotions" tab - I an error message beginning with:

Error: AdminPromo is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Invalid object name 'dbo.NB_Store_Promo'. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid object name 'dbo.NB_Store_Promo'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning(TdsParserStateObject stateObj) at System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior,

There is no table named NB_Store_Promo in the database.  I suppose that this was supposed to be created on installation, but I go no installation errors.

Jan 20, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Also getting this error in product admin - This was the same issue I had with version 1.009

Error: Product Admin is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Invalid column name 'XMLData'. ---> System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid column name 'XMLData'. at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) at System.Data.SqlClient.SqlInternalConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean

Jan 20, 2010 at 10:50 PM

Hi,

This looks like somethings gone wrong on the installation.

I suggest you uninstall the module, Make sure the DB is clear of all the NB_Store SPROC's and Tables, then try a new installation.

Also remmeber NB_Store is only compatible with SQL Server 2005 and above.

Regards,

Dave.

Jan 21, 2010 at 6:37 PM

I had to manually execute the sql file, and manually ftp the .dll files ot the bin. That is how I got it to work. jus ttrying to help out if possible