Custom Payment Gateway

Feb 4, 2010 at 4:48 AM

Hi,

I use this NBStore and now it is time for my site to accept payment system in my country Malaysia, Webcash. Webcash support local banking transfer. So that my local client can pay by online banking from my local bank.

I want to create the gateway for Webcash. I communicating with Webcash team.

NBStore Team, please guide me and I want to contribute.

LaNN

Feb 4, 2010 at 8:05 AM

Hi LaNN,

Get in touch with me through codeplex and I'll send you some source code examples of other gateways to get you started.

Regards,

Dave.

Feb 4, 2010 at 9:09 AM

Hi leedavi,

Thanks for your fast response,

How you can give me the source, since all geteway source not provided except for cheque?

Also is there a short documentation to open and run NBStore source and also adding a new gateway since I see the NBStore source missing something like dependencies in my Visual Studio.

Feb 4, 2010 at 10:43 AM

Hi LaNN,

I have a copy of all the source, I just don't place it all on codeplex. contact me and I'll email it to you.

With the compile, have a read of this link: http://nbstore.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=50165

Dave.

Feb 7, 2010 at 12:31 PM

Hi Dave,

Thank you for your concern.

I just send you an email to request the source.

LaNN

Feb 8, 2010 at 8:12 AM

Just sent you the examples, let me know if you get them OK.

Dave.

Feb 8, 2010 at 9:29 AM

Hi,

Thanks I get it and replied to you :)

Regards,

LaNN

Feb 10, 2010 at 11:06 AM

HI , i need to configure my the sip provider to contact my  CC company (tranzila) but in my country (israel) you can only send them by get-post methods...

i need this Module to communicate with NBStore... how do i get to change it becuase it is already benn compiled.

regrads

barak

Feb 10, 2010 at 1:13 PM

Hi Barak,

Contact me through codeplex and I'll email you some sample gateway provider source code.  Is it the actaul SIPS gateway you want, or just any example?

Dave.

Feb 10, 2010 at 1:22 PM

i checked wuth my cerdit card company (tranzila) and they areNOT using SIP (session initiation protocol) but rather aGET-Post method with .net or even asimple HTML form

i ve contact you through here , hope you can find me agateway Module that support simple GET-Post rather than SIP...

thank again

Barak

Feb 10, 2010 at 1:43 PM

Hi,

I've just email you some example code.

Dave.

Jun 24, 2010 at 6:35 AM

Hi Dave,

I'm building a website for one of my clients and here is the time when I should integrate the payment gateway to the site. Now, I can use Paypal because my client has got a merchant account with a bank and they want me to use the bank's direct debit system. I've got a pdf file that explains how the direct debit works. I can send you that document if you want (I need your email address for that). Now, I dont know how to integrate this system to NB_Store. All I want is to provide the customer with a button, say "Pay Now", and as soon as customer hits that button it starts the process mentioned in the pdf document.

Also, I'm struggling to find the source code where I can change the actual html of the page. The code is really confusing to me, I was trying to make Accordian menu heading unclickable as I have 3-tier menu so I just wanted to make subcategories clickable, but didnt find any luck with that too.

It seems like it gets everything from database, i.e. even the html code, but could you tell me what table is it?

This is actually the first time I'm using DNN and thats why you'll find me asking stupid questions. Sorry for that! And thanks in advance for the favour.

PS: I've tried to send you a msg using codeplex but for some reason it didnt go through.

Regards,
Virani.

Jul 16, 2010 at 8:57 AM

Hi Dave,

In this post Barak asked you for a code that support simple GET-Post rather than SIP.

I already have an independent custom module not related to NBstore that works fine with my gateway in simple GET-Post methode.

I want to port the code to an NBstore gateway.

Is it OK with you to send me the code needed to do that?

Thanks,

Yehuda

Jul 16, 2010 at 9:32 AM
Hi Yehuda, I'm not sure on exactly what your trying to do, but if you have a look at this document and source example, it'll explain how NB_Store gateway works, http://nbstore.codeplex.com/wikipage?title=How%20to%20Create%20a%20Payment%20Gateway%20Provider&referringTitle=Devlopers%20Guide Regards, Dave.
Jul 16, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Thanks Dave, this was quick :)

It seems that I missed this document, though it looks it has the info I need.

BTW, I downloaded the source that comes with it and I see that there is a POST example. I think this is what I need.

Thank you for being so willing to help,

Yehuda