Authorize.net

Feb 12, 2010 at 9:32 PM

First off this cart is really nice. After doing some code changes I've got it doing everything I want except one thing. I am using authorize.net and would like to get around having to have customers fill out the addresses twice. Is there a way to "auto fill" the authorize.net form using the cart froms. I have no idea where to start if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great thanks for your help John

Feb 14, 2010 at 1:39 PM

Hi John,

It's a long time since I've look at the Authorize.net provider, but I seem to remmeber that you don;t need to pass in the address.  It uses the SIM method.  Have a look at this link : http://developer.authorize.net/guides/SIM/

However I don;t use Authorise.net on any of my sites, and I'm not in the office to check the source at the moment, but I think you can set it up like this to make the purchase through authorize.net just handle the credit card details.

Let me know how you get on?

Regards,

Dave.

Feb 21, 2010 at 1:48 PM

Ziekel

That's a setting from Authorize.net side.  You can decide which fields you want people to fill out.  Only CC # and expiry date are required.

Paul