This is Urgent please reply.

Feb 20, 2010 at 5:39 AM

Hi Dave,

I have a question, I am looking to implementing the NB Store in one of my client website, but currently they don't want the online shopping what they want is a order now buttong in the product detail and when user click on order now then a page should open with the form and user will fill the form adn submit then the company executive will look after their request is there any feature we can switched off the add to cart feature, I have tried by commenting the add to cart in the detail template and add a  order now link. please tell did I do the right thing or to do this is there some other way, Please Reply, as this is very urgent and we ened to implement.

Thanks and Regards

Sansugoi

Coordinator
Feb 20, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Hi Sansugoi,

I've done something simular to this for one of my client, I've simply removed the add to basket button from the product detail template and add a normal hyperlink to a DNN page with a form on.

The only issue is getting the information into the form for the product the client wants to order.   An alternative is to change all the templates so that they reflect an order is being placed.  Also you'll need to change the cheque provider image to say something like "Place Order", but you do get the advantage of using all the emailing functionaity of NB_Store.

Regards,

Dave.