upgrade error

Apr 13, 2010 at 6:57 AM

Hi,

I performed an upgrade to DNN 5.3.1. and got in serious trouble.
After a couple of days I was able to get a restore of an old backup.
However I got this message below.
I have a ExportProducts.xml available.
Do you have a solution or advice what to do?

Regards, Ton

Error: NB_Store_ProductList is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Parameter count does not match Parameter Value count. ---> System.ArgumentException: Parameter count does not match Parameter Value count. at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.AssignParameterValues(SqlParameter[] commandParameters, Object[] parameterValues) at Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.SqlHelper.ExecuteReader(String connectionString, String spName, Object[] parameterValues) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.SqlDataProvider.GetNB_Store_Productss(Int32 PortalID, Int32 CategoryID, String Lang, String SearchText, Boolean GetArchived, Boolean FeaturedOnly, String OrderBY, Boolean OrderDESC, Int32 ReturnLimit, Int32 PageIndex, Int32 Pagesize) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.ProductController.GetProductList(Int32 PortalID, Int32 CategoryID, String Lang, String SearchText, Boolean GetArchived, Boolean FeaturedOnly, String OrderBY, Boolean OrderDESC, Int32 ReturnLimit, Int32 PageIndex, Int32 Pagesize) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.ProductList.populateList(Int32 CatID) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.ProductList.Page_Init(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Apr 13, 2010 at 7:18 AM

Hi Ton,

Because of the restore, it looks like the NB_Store dll is not in sync with the Database!!

What version of NB_Store did you last upgrade to?

What version is the DNN modules table telling you NB_Store is at?

What version of DNN are you now running?

Depending on which is out of sync (DB or dll) there are different paths, update the dll or update the DB....

However we can set the NB_Store version control back and them reload....but we need to know what to set it back too!

Apr 13, 2010 at 6:01 PM

Hi Dave,

Yes, With the restore there was a lower version in the system.
I upgraded to the latest version and everything is OK now.
Thanks for the advise.

Regards, Ton

Apr 14, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Hi Dave,

DNN 5.2.3.
NB-Store 2.00.11

I'am missing all the orders.
I made a new (fake) order and everything was working ok.
The old orders are in the database.
Is there a way to delete them or get them back?

Below the error my backup application in the eventlog.

Regards, Ton

AssemblyVersion: 5.2.3
PortalID: -1
PortalName:
UserID: -1
UserName:
ActiveTabID: -1
ActiveTabName:
RawURL:
AbsoluteURL:
AbsoluteURLReferrer:
UserAgent:
DefaultDataProvider: DotNetNuke.Data.SqlDataProvider, DotNetNuke.SqlDataProvider
ExceptionGUID: 8d411b7c-fbfd-43f6-9591-26a81e235215
InnerException: Running (scheduled) Evotiva.DNNBackup v. 4.3.5.2254 on watermansite.com licensed to Ton_Hermes for localhost,watermansite.com.<br />Database backup (bu_wm_database.2010.04.14.045013_Script.sql) failed:<ul><li><font color='red'>Error scripting the database objects:</font> <ul><li>Error rebuilding FKs (</li><li><b>Error executing SQL:</b> <hr /> ALTER TABLE [dbo].[NB_Store_Address] ADD CONSTRAINT [FK_NB_Store_Address_NB_Store_Orders] FOREIGN KEY ([OrderID]) REFERENCES [dbo].[NB_Store_Orders] ([OrderID]) <hr />The exception is:<hr />The ALTER TABLE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_NB_Store_Address_NB_Store_Orders". The conflict occurred in database "C1664_dnn4", table "dbo.NB_Store_Orders", column 'OrderID'.</li><li><b>Error executing SQL:</b> <hr /> ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Blog_Blogs] ADD CONSTRAINT [FK_Blog_Blogs_Portals] FOREIGN KEY ([PortalID]) REFERENCES [dbo].[Portals] ([PortalID]) NOT FOR REPLICATION <hr />The exception is:<hr />The ALTER TABLE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_Blog_Blogs_Portals". The conflict occurred in database "C1664_dnn4", table "dbo.Portals", column 'PortalID'.</li><li><b>Error executing SQL:</b> <hr /> ALTER TABLE [dbo].[DesktopModules] ADD CONSTRAINT [FK_DesktopModules_Packages] FOREIGN KEY ([PackageID]) REFERENCES [dbo].[Packages] ([PackageID]) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE CASCADE <hr />The exception is:<hr />The ALTER TABLE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_DesktopModules_Packages". The conflict occurred in database "C1664_dnn4", table "dbo.Packages", column 'PackageID'.).</li></ul></li></ul><br />Files backup (bu_wm_files.2010.04.14.045013_Files.zip ) succeeded.<br />FTP uploading succeeded.<br />Backup operations completed with errors. Check the backup log for details.<br />
FileName:
FileLineNumber: 0
FileColumnNumber: 0
Method: Evotiva.DNN.Modules.DNNBackup.BackupScheduler.x30d60d2f21551883
StackTrace:
Message: System.Exception: Running (scheduled) Evotiva.DNNBackup v. 4.3.5.2254 on watermansite.com licensed to Ton_Hermes for localhost,watermansite.com.<br />Database backup (bu_wm_database.2010.04.14.045013_Script.sql) failed:<ul><li><font color='red'>Error scripting the database objects:</font> <ul><li>Error rebuilding FKs (</li><li><b>Error executing SQL:</b> <hr /> ALTER TABLE [dbo].[NB_Store_Address] ADD CONSTRAINT [FK_NB_Store_Address_NB_Store_Orders] FOREIGN KEY ([OrderID]) REFERENCES [dbo].[NB_Store_Orders] ([OrderID]) <hr />The exception is:<hr />The ALTER TABLE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_NB_Store_Address_NB_Store_Orders". The conflict occurred in database "C1664_dnn4", table "dbo.NB_Store_Orders", column 'OrderID'.</li><li><b>Error executing SQL:</b> <hr /> ALTER TABLE [dbo].[Blog_Blogs] ADD CONSTRAINT [FK_Blog_Blogs_Portals] FOREIGN KEY ([PortalID]) REFERENCES [dbo].[Portals] ([PortalID]) NOT FOR REPLICATION <hr />The exception is:<hr />The ALTER TABLE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_Blog_Blogs_Portals". The conflict occurred in database "C1664_dnn4", table "dbo.Portals", column 'PortalID'.</li><li><b>Error executing SQL:</b> <hr /> ALTER TABLE [dbo].[DesktopModules] ADD CONSTRAINT [FK_DesktopModules_Packages] FOREIGN KEY ([PackageID]) REFERENCES [dbo].[Packages] ([PackageID]) ON UPDATE CASCADE ON DELETE CASCADE <hr />The exception is:<hr />The ALTER TABLE statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "FK_DesktopModules_Packages". The conflict occurred in database "C1664_dnn4", table "dbo.Packages", column 'PackageID'.).</li></ul></li></ul><br />Files backup (bu_wm_files.2010.04.14.045013_Files.zip ) succeeded.<br />FTP uploading succeeded.<br />Backup operations completed with errors. Check the backup log for details.<br /> at Evotiva.DNN.Modules.DNNBackup.BackupScheduler.x30d60d2f21551883() at Evotiva.DNN.Modules.DNNBackup.BackupScheduler.DoWork()
Source:
Server Naam: SKNET118

Apr 14, 2010 at 1:56 PM

Hi Ton,

Looks like you've had a problem recreating the address Foriegn Keys to the order, and probably this is why you can;t see the orders...Als it looks like you've had a probolme with one of the blog tables as well....not sure what effect this will have on the blog??

Anyway if you want I could login and have a quick look to see the extent of the damage in NB_Store....but you'll have to email me directly a logon for your site.

Regards,

Dave.