Error while setup payment gateway

Apr 14, 2010 at 9:14 AM

Hai I'm new in nbstore. I already setup the store, the only problem with it was the method of payment. I want to have 3 selections of payment method

1 - Through email

2 - COD - Cash On Delivery

3 - PayPal

While setting the payment method I had follow the instruction and install  "NB_Store_Gateway_01.02.01_PayPal_DNN5.zip" but this error occured

Error: FarahBill Store Checkout is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array. at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayInterface.CreateProvider(Int32 PortalID) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayInterface.Instance() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.AddBankGateway() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Currently I'm not sure what to do, can someone explain how can I proceed with this and change my method of payment to have 3 selections as above.

Coordinator
Apr 14, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Hi,

Unfotunatly, currently, NB_Store only suport 2 methods of payment at one time.  Email order and Payment Provder.  so you can't do "COD" as aseprate method of payment, you'll have to include/merge it into the payby cheque option, by changing the email text..

As for your error, IThe message is a little vague, however it's having a problem creatingt the payment provider.  Forts thing to do is go into the module settings and mak sure you have gateway "paypal" and cheque "standard" options selected.

Regards,

Dave.