properties in Productlist Productdetail template Tokens

Apr 22, 2010 at 8:15 AM

Hi I see with interest the possibility to use XML properties in the Tokens of the template but I have founded a list of available properties?
Where i can to find it?

Ex:

[TAG:QTY:<prop ErrorMessage="Invalid Quantity"/>]

thanks

rmartin

Coordinator
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:29 AM

If uses reflection to assign the properties, so it only supports the standard asp.net properties....http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.windows.controls.textbox_members.aspx

Regards,

Dave.

Coordinator
Apr 22, 2010 at 8:31 AM

Also, not all the TAG tokens in NB_Store support this, can't rememnber which ones in you'll have to play around with it.

Apr 22, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Yeah! There are the reflection Properties..... I discover it follow the source code! Dave very interesting And usefull for the templates.....

I have try this and It work well...

[TAG:DOC1:<prop ImageUrl="/Portals/0/img/ico/pdf1.gif"/>] - [TAG:DOCLINK1]

But I have a question.... for example the litheral filed like

[TAG:DOCDESC1:<prop Text="Documenti"/>]

doesen't support the Text properties.....
My idea is to make an Document area in the template that appear if there are document linked to the product.... I doesent fined any logic for show or hide some template sections And i have think to change the text of the first document.... not a great solution but?!?

Have you a better idea?

Rmartin

Coordinator
Apr 22, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Hi,

In order to make logic work on the templates you need to start using the xsl option.

[TAGXML:xslfilename] - token used to run xsl in template (use debug.mode to get example of xml output into portal root.)

This starts to open whole new worlds when it comes to doing your templates...

Regards,

Dave.

Apr 22, 2010 at 12:03 PM

Hi dave!
I add in the setting debug.mode ant set it to 1 but nothing change.... obviously ....

but I never know how to set the XLS file...... isn't possible to see an example?

Thanks

Rmartin

Coordinator
Apr 22, 2010 at 7:58 PM

Hi,

The debug.mode just helps and stops the cacheing.....I am not in the office until tuesday..repost your request for an example then and I will post back an example.

Regards,

Dave

Apr 23, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Ok dave! I waith you on tuesday!
thanks

Rmartin

May 5, 2010 at 2:39 PM
Hi Dave, excuse me.... I think you are so occuped... have you some news about some documentation for the xls logic in the template? I look for in all the documentation about this, but I doesen't find nothing thanks Fabio
Coordinator
May 5, 2010 at 4:03 PM
Hi Fabio, Sorry I forgot about this....the best I can do for now is post and examples.........have a look here: http://nbstore.codeplex.com/releases/view/34143. Regards, Dave.