Error Installing NbStore Module

Apr 22, 2010 at 2:36 PM

Hi, David. Im installing  Nb store in Dnn ce 5.3.1 and It fall and broke the portal

when i Install it say :

Info. Archivos de Recursos creados
Info. Componente instalado correctamente - ResourceFile
Falla ExcepciónSystem.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: La clave proporcionada no se encontró en el diccionario. en System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException() en System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key) en DotNetNuke.Services.EventQueue.EventQueueController.GetSubscribers(String eventName) en DotNetNuke.Services.EventQueue.EventQueueController.SendMessage(EventMessage message, String eventName) en DotNetNuke.Services.Installer.Installers.ModuleInstaller.Commit() en DotNetNuke.Services.Installer.Installers.PackageInstaller.Commit() en DotNetNuke.Services.Installer.Installers.PackageInstaller.Install() en DotNetNuke.Services.Installer.Installer.InstallPackages() en DotNetNuke.Services.Installer.Installer.Install()
Info. Eliminar carpetas temporales de instalación
Finalizar Trabajo Instalación Fallida

What happend?,Do you Know??

thenk for all.

Apr 22, 2010 at 9:05 PM

Hi,

This issue has been reported before, although I can not recreate it.

Have a look at this link...

http://nbstore.codeplex.com/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=5838

Basically doing the install multiple times should solve your issue....I think this is linked to a DNN backward compatiblity issue with the DNN4 manifesto file, so when I get back to the office next week I am going to create a install version for DNN5.

Regards,

Dave.

Apr 22, 2010 at 9:05 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.