What's the proper steps to develop a custom payment provider?

Jul 8, 2009 at 3:54 AM

Hi, I'd like to develop a custom payment provider for this module. I'm in New Zealand, and I want to use a local payment processing company.

Can anyone here tell me what are the steps to get a custom payment provider done? Thanks very much.

Coordinator
Jul 8, 2009 at 4:20 AM

Hi Ray, is it by any chance DPS/PXPay?

If it is, I'm already having someone sponsor a DPS providor for the store and it's partly finished, but is proving a little difficult in a particular area. Do you have any experience with implementing DPS that might help?

Regards,
Rob

Coordinator
Jul 9, 2009 at 12:50 AM

In case it was DPS you were after, Dave has now successfully created and tested a Px Pay provider and it will be coming along shortly.

If you needed further info on creating a provider, we'll need to see if Dave can help.

Rob

Jul 9, 2009 at 2:15 AM

Thanks for offering the help, I'm using dps hosted payment.  I've just started building the payment provider, but I used to use dps in a small web project. which part you find it difficult?

Coordinator
Jul 9, 2009 at 7:30 AM

Hi raywang,

The PxPay was causing a problem by the automatic response going back to the same url as failed or succeeded, some provider security didn't like it doing that, but I've found the issue now and fix it so if you want the PxPay provider I'll be putting it on codeplex as a beta in the next couple of days.  If you want the source contact me through codeplex and I'll email it to you.

Regards,

Dave.

Jul 11, 2009 at 2:32 PM

My company, BizBanc processes transactions and would like to modify your module to work with our system or we may make a compatible interface to work with one of your formats.  Currently we support an API through SOAP and WCF web services. Your thoughts please.

Thanks,

Larry Aultman
http://www.linkedin.com/in/laultman

Coordinator
Jul 12, 2009 at 4:57 AM

Hi Larry,

Please get in touch with me through codeplex and I'll be delighted to pass on example code and give all the help and advice I can in order to get a gateway provider created for BizBanc.

Regards,

Dave.