hello Dave

Jul 30, 2009 at 5:20 AM
Edited Jul 30, 2009 at 5:20 AM

Hello Dave,

i sent u a few questions over the past 2 weeks and have not gotten an answer.  Just wondering if u are still taking questions directed to u?

Please let me kmow.  Also, is there a way to upgrade to new versions without un-doing all the changes to the module?  Can I just load the updated files instead of uploading all tyhe files and over-writing all the files and folders?

Please double-check your mail client and help answer my questions...

Thanks

Ade' 

Coordinator
Jul 30, 2009 at 6:03 AM

HI Ade,

Sorry I never check my hotmail account...use dcl@nevoweb.com I check that everyday.

In answer to your questions:

--------------------------------------------------------------

I was readinf thru the documentation for 1.1.7 beta release and came across some templates and setting that I cannot find on my system:

• Image.quality
  • Image.advanced

--------------------------------------------------------------------

These options are not automatically created, you have to create them yourself.  Just click the add setting button and use the names you've stated.

With the scroll issue on click, I've a minor change to make to the templates today, I'll have a look to see if I can do something quickly. (Although I'm unsure I can!!)

The autorize.Net is with Oliver Hine at the moment, I talk to him yesterday he's been on holiday and just got back, and so hope to do some work on NB_store this week. Didn't think to ask about the Authorise.Net, I'll send him an email.  But the last time I looked at it, it was ready, but needed some proof testing.

I've spend the last couple of days chasing things on the beta, I release beta5 yesterday and today I hope to release a beta6.   I have it running on two test sites without any problem and will be moving one of them live this week or early next next, once I've done that I'll be happy to make it stable.

The 'model report' issue should be solved in the latest beta.

The minimum order thing...I think I can see a simple way of doing this...if it works I'll put it into beta6 release.  If it gets too complicated or has an effect on something else it'll have to wait until the next version.

Regards,

Dave.