Viewcart/Checkout Error

Aug 15, 2009 at 5:09 PM

Hope someone can help me with this error.  When the cart is empty, everything is good but the moment I put and item in the cart it comes back with this error.

Error: Checkout is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.populateShipMethod() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.SetUpCartList() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

I tried to reset the checkout settings and I got the following error at the bottom of that page.

Error: Checkout is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOutSettings.LoadSettings() --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Furthermore, I cannot select any "payment gateway, cheque gateway not the return tab".  The dropdown menu is there but there is nothing in there to select not is the field even wide enough to accommodate any text.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks 

Coordinator
Aug 15, 2009 at 10:03 PM

Hi Ade,

I can't think of much off the top of my head (maybe a permissions problem or file missing for the gateways).  Have you any feedback as to if you changed anything before the error message?

Dave.

Aug 16, 2009 at 11:43 PM

Hello Dave,

I really do not know what could have gone wrong.  I also just discovered this error in the 'backoffice'.....

Error: AdminHost is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. ---> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.AdminHost.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Any thought?....Dave or anybody

Thanks

Coordinator
Aug 17, 2009 at 3:13 PM

HI Ade,

I'm unsure!

Have you got any Shipping methods setup?