checkout crashes to error with backcard option in 1.1.7b8

Sep 4, 2009 at 5:23 PM

Error: Checkout is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: Method not found: 'System.String NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace.DoTokenReplace(System.String)'. ---> System.MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'System.String NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.TokenStoreReplace.DoTokenReplace(System.String)'. at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.GatewayPayPal.GetCompletedHtml(Int32 PortalID, Int32 UserID, HttpRequest Request) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.CompletedBankPayment() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Regards,

Markku

Coordinator
Sep 6, 2009 at 5:10 PM

Interesting, the method is still there, but I think I've put an optional Lang parameter on it.  It must be the the optional parameter forced the interface to change!  Sounds like the paypal provider may need recompiling (or the method should be overloaded, I thought using "optional" created the overload at compile, obviously it seems not!!) I have a look and get back to you.

Thanks,

Dave.

Coordinator
Sep 6, 2009 at 5:11 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Coordinator
Sep 7, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Hi Markku,

I've upload a beta8a to codeplex with the overloaded method changed, which should fix the problme with the paypal provider, I've been unable to test because my telephone lines been down all day.

Can you give it a try and let me know if it's OK.

Thanks,

Dave.

Sep 7, 2009 at 9:00 PM
It works! tested with my ePay gateway, but not PayPal itself.
There was a language problem. i've changed to use current culture.with client email.OK.
but not tested with every other languages
No crashing. there were character prolem but not anymore with DNN 5.1.2.
PayPal package should be recreate supporting DNN 5.1..2. Don't manage load pacjkage.
Errpr occurs!

Regards,

Markku
----- Original Message -----
To: [email removed]
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: checkout crashes to error with backcard option in 1.1.7b8 [NBStore:68006]

Hi Markku,

I've upload a beta8a to codeplex with the overloaded method changed, which should fix the problme with the paypal provider, I've been unable to test because my telephone lines been down all day.

Can you give it a try and let me know if it's OK.

Thanks,

Dave.