PayPal - No Shipping Charge

Sep 14, 2009 at 3:39 PM
Edited Sep 14, 2009 at 3:41 PM

Using Version 01.01.07 - Everything seems to be working as expected except when the customer is sent to PayPal, the shipping charge is not included in the total amount of the transaction.  I also had the same issue with 01.01.05 - That's why I upgraded - Hoping for a solution.

The shipping is calculated and indicated correctly at the store but is not included in the total at PayPal.

Any Suggestions?

Thanks, Dan

Coordinator
Sep 15, 2009 at 7:25 AM

Hi Dan,

Someone had a simular problme a while ago, I think it's a paypal setup issue, here is a quote from Rob which solved the issue last time:

"hmm... I've also not touched PayPal's own shipping section and not found any problem.
One thing I note from his PayPal screenshot is that it has 0.00 values for the shipping cost for each range.
I suggest clearing those values in case it is overriding the shipping passed from the cart. Alternatively, the check-box below the shipping form suggests that it will “Allow transaction-based shipping settings to override profile settings”, which would seem to be the desired result.
There’s also a “Clear Settings” button at the bottom of my form – If he has that, then perhaps clear it.

Rob"

Hope this helps,

Let me know,

Regards,

Dave.

Sep 16, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Thanks Dave.  I thik that did the trick.  I needed to go to PayPal and delete prior shipping calculation settings.  I am setting this up for a client who had an existing PayPal Store.  They had some shipping settings setup.

Thanks, Dan