NB_Store.GatewayPxPay Problem

Nov 5, 2009 at 6:08 PM

Hi Guys,

great product, I am having a lil problem setting up the Pxpay gateway. It all looks good, but when I select the payment method on the checkout it doesn't post to anywhere, there is a blanck page there, and I have no idea what it is.

could you guys help me out with that?

the store url is: http://www.bayaudiology.com.br/DotNetNuke/AboutUs/NewStore/NewStoreProducts.aspx

the other thing is that I dont know why the new client form is not showing up, so I would like to ask you to use a test user, username test, pass 1234567

Cheers,

Klaus

Coordinator
Nov 5, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Hi Klaus, I can see the NB store sample product, but I can't see where to sign into the site?

Some pages, like the sitemap, are generating Server Error in '/' Application." so that might also be getting in the way... not sure.

Regards,
Rob

Nov 5, 2009 at 8:27 PM
Edited Nov 5, 2009 at 8:30 PM

Hi Robax, thanks for your reply.

to sing in just go thru the checkout button in the left hand side menu.

let me know if you where able to go thru.

the errors you are seeing are path errors, the person who design the site didnt used relative links, and as it is just a dev server I didnt changed those.

cheers,

Klaus

Coordinator
Nov 5, 2009 at 9:05 PM

hmm ok, I'm in the cart and buying the item.

It looks like the gateway is missing altogether.

Have you applied for and obtained a DPS developer key, installed the PxPay gateway from here, and configured a PxPay.gateway setting according to the readme inside? Note that you dont' need to do all steps in the readme, but you should go through it and confirm that your cart has all the gateway bits and then set it up as indicated.

Regards,
Rob

Nov 5, 2009 at 9:12 PM

sry, I was trying to figure it out and then I took out the id and key from the PxPay.gateway.

I put it back on. I went thru all the steps and when I finish the installation process I wasn't able to get the DPS page.

Right now I am getting a different message, something like this:

Error: NB_Store_Checkout is currently unavailable.
DotNetNuke.Services.Exceptions.ModuleLoadException: For security reasons DTD is prohibited in this XML document. 
To enable DTD processing set the ProhibitDtd property on XmlReaderSettings to false and pass the settings into XmlReader.Create method.
---> System.Xml.XmlException: For security reasons DTD is prohibited in this XML document. To enable DTD processing set the ProhibitDtd
property on XmlReaderSettings to false and pass the settings into XmlReader.Create method. at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ThrowWithoutLineInfo(String res, String arg) at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDoctypeDecl()
at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent() at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read() at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.RequestOutput.SetProperty()
at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.RequestOutput..ctor(String Xml) at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.PxPay.GenerateRequest(RequestInput input)
at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.Gateway.GatewayPxPay.SetBankRemotePost(Int32 PortalID, Int32 OrderID, String Lang, HttpRequest Request)
at NEvoWeb.Modules.NB_Store.CheckOut.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) --- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Cheers,

Klaus

ps: thanks for the help :-)

Coordinator
Nov 5, 2009 at 9:29 PM

hmmm.. it looks like there's something wrong with the installation.

I'm afraid you've got me there. We're going to have to wait and see what developer Dave says... he'll be online later this evening our time - morning his time. Sit tight for now.

Post your DNN version, cart version and also the server environment to help things along.

Regards,
Rob

Nov 5, 2009 at 11:09 PM
Edited Nov 5, 2009 at 11:56 PM

i fixed the xml problem. for some reason the IIS was getting all crazy. I just restarted the IIS and everything went back to normal.

Now we got back to the old problem, when I get to the RemotePost page it just doesnt do anything.

DDN 05.01.04
NB_Store_01.02.01
Microsoft SQL Server 2005 - 9.00.1399.06
.net 3.5
win server 2008.

Cheers,
Klaus

Nov 6, 2009 at 2:53 AM

could you guys pls send me the PxPay dll source? I need to figure it out ASAP :-D

Thanks

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2009 at 11:10 AM

Hi Klaus,

There has been an issue with DNN5 backward compatiblity of the provider install manifesto file,  I've just uploaded a install package for PxPay with the DNN5 manifesto.  I think the first thing to try is to download this from codeplex and try installing this version to make sure you've got the dll loaded correctly.  (Although if your getting the payment button I suspect you have anyway!)

Let me know how you get on.

Regards,

Dave.

Coordinator
Nov 6, 2009 at 4:48 PM

Hi Klaus,

Are you running multiple NB_Store Portals on your DNN installation?