NB Store PayPal payment option not shown

Nov 26, 2009 at 1:01 PM

Hi,

I have installed the NB_STORE module v.01.02.02.  Everything is working fine except PayPal payment option. I am not getting the PayPal option when doing checkout for the product(only Pay by cheque option is available).

I also tried to install the module NB_Store_Gateway_01.02.00_PayPal_DNN5a for the PayPal integration but that too isnt working for me.. It gives me the following error.

Install Extension Upload Results

If you have reached this page it is because the installer needs to gather some more information, before proceeding. 
Error reading the zip package - see below

StartJob Reading Installation Manifest file
Info Reading Package Manifest - Module - NB_Store_GatewayPayPal
Info Reading Component Manifest - Module
Info Module Manifest read successfully
Info Reading Component Manifest - Assembly
Failure File specified in the dnn could not be found in the zip file: - C:\DotNetNuke\Install\Temp\bxkffn3t\bin\NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayPayPal.dll
Info Reading Component Manifest - File
Info Found valid path () for readme.txt.
Info Found valid path () for paypal60x38.gif. 

A critical error has occurred.
Could not find a part of the path 'C:\DotNetNuke\Install\Temp\bxkffn3t\GatewayPayPal_v5.dnn'.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Failure File specified in the dnn could not be found in the zip file: - C:\DotNetNuke\Install\Temp\bxkffn3t\bin\NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayPayPal.dll------Although this file is there in module, i m getting such error.

Please send your suggestions as soon as possible.

Thanks for help in advance..

Coordinator
Nov 26, 2009 at 1:39 PM

Hi,

Are you runnign DNN5?

Coordinator
Nov 26, 2009 at 1:41 PM

Also how are you trying to load this module in?  Through the Extension Installation Wizard?

Nov 26, 2009 at 1:55 PM

Hello Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

Ya i m running DNN5 and ya i loaded the module through Extension Installation Wizard only. Please bring me out of it..

Nov 26, 2009 at 1:58 PM

Hello dave,

There is one more thing I want to ask you is, when the order is completed ( i.e. status is Payment OK), does the quantity of the product decreased by the quantity of product purchased..? 

Coordinator
Nov 26, 2009 at 2:53 PM

HI I'm unsure why the instal lis not working correctly, but as a work around for now you can install it manually by simply copying the "NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.GatewayPayPal.dll" into the DNN bin folder.

With the stock control, yes when the purchase has been completed the stock level will be reduced by the qty purchased.

(I'll see if I can recreate your install issue!)

Regards,

Dave.

Nov 26, 2009 at 5:23 PM

I appreciate your prompt response..

Well thats not the case with the stock level..

I purchased a  product by cheque, than changed the status of the order to "Payment OK", but the stock quantity didnt reduced..

Regards,

ALTaf

Coordinator
Nov 28, 2009 at 7:48 AM

Hi ALTaf,

For stock control to work on the cheque payments you need to enable it.  This is because most stores don;t want the stock to be removed until they recieve payment.

In the checkout module settings enable the option to allow stock control on  cheque payment.,

Regards,

Dave.