need to create a custom payment provider

Dec 14, 2009 at 3:33 AM

Hi - I need to create a custom payment provider. My site users can pay for items using "points" (which they accumulative by completing various activities). Would my class need to inherit GatewayInterface? Is there any documentation or postings re custom payment providers?

Thanks!

Dec 14, 2009 at 4:31 PM

Hi,

Yes it would need to inherit GatewayInterface.  Contact me though codplex and I can email you some example code.

Regards,

Dave.

Jan 28, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Hi Dave,

Do you have this information and example code and is it possible to mail me this information ?

I would like to create my own payment provider.

Regards,

Ely

Jan 28, 2010 at 2:57 PM

Hi Ely,

I've just sent you the examples.

Jan 28, 2010 at 3:28 PM

Just sent it again Johnathan. Let me know if you get it this time.

Dave.

Jan 28, 2010 at 3:57 PM

Hi Dave,

I received the files.
I was wondering if it was possible that you develop this payment provider and how much will this cost ?

It is a payment provider that supports al major banks in Belgium + visa, mastercard, ..

I've got the following information:
 - http://www.multisafepay.com/en/techniek-downloads-zakelijk/asp-en-php-download-zakelijk/menu-id-85.html  (on this page (in English) there's a dotnet download)
 - it supports following payment methods: Credit Cards (Visa, Master Card en Maestro), Belgium Mister Cash, German Giropay and French Carte Bleue, DIRECTebanking, iDEAL, ...

You can always contact me via mail ely @ holoncom . be

Regards,
Ely