Product Options Not Showing Up

Jan 7, 2010 at 7:58 AM

Hi all, I just love this module!

One small thing though, I can't seem to get the Product Options that I've set up for a product to show up when a an item is selected.  I'm using version NB_Store_02.00.07

For example I sell sell coffee, so one option is caffeinated or not.  The other option is the type of grind...

Caffeine: Regular, Decaffeinated

Grind: Espresso, Drip, Toddy, Turkish, Fine

Is there another setting somewhere that will display the two options and their associated sub-options?

I checked the database tbl NB_Store_OptionValueLang and found that the [OptionValueDesc] field is populated correctly.

Thanks,

-Rick

Coordinator
Jan 7, 2010 at 8:13 AM

Hi Rick,

Do you mean you're not seeing the option names and the dropdown lists (or radio buttons) in the product details view? Make sure your template has enough tokens for as many extra options and/or models as you need. Check the documentation.html tokens list for details on adding them.

Regards
Rob

Jan 8, 2010 at 3:29 AM

Rob,

You were right, all i needed to do was assign the product2detail template and then format it the way i needed.  All is good! :)

-Rick

Jan 8, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Rick -

I am having the same problem.  Would you care to share where and how you fixed this?

Troy

Jan 8, 2010 at 5:10 PM

Hi Troy, I haven't been able to resolve the issue yet.  I'm working with Dave to try and figure it out.  I'll be sure to post something though if I get it worked out.

-Rick

Coordinator
Jan 8, 2010 at 7:51 PM

Hi Troy,

I think Rick ahs answered based on another thread. 

With the options you need to edit the display template to add the required tokens....goto   BackOffice>Utilities>Templates and edit the template you've selected in the productlist module settings.   You'll find a list of tokens in the documentation.html file that's installed with the install package.

Regards,

Dave.