No Order number

Jan 7, 2010 at 4:55 PM

In this holiday I have received two order but, no Order number appear on the Order list

http://img294.imageshack.us/img294/7887/ordernumber.gif

All the order are in "whaiting for bank" I tried to change the status in Payement OK and send the email to client, but the number doesen't appear.
I have checked on Paypal account and the payement are ok?

can you help me?

thanks
rmartin

Coordinator
Jan 7, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Hi,

The first thing I woould thing is that the IPN is not setup correctly in paypal (or it failed on these 2 purchases)....even then if a customer returns to the store it should create the ordernumber. (Maybe in these 2 situations both customers didn;t return to the store and disconnected after paying in paypal?)

The second thing is that when you change the status to PaymentOK it should create the order number if it's not already there....which version of NB_Store are you using?

Regards,

Dave.

Jan 8, 2010 at 1:36 PM

version 1.1.7

Today I have made an upgrade and some modify
Do you think that this problem is solveld in the newest version?

Rmartin

Coordinator
Jan 8, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Hi,

I think the initial problem was caused by the IPN not working (for some reason)...but the ordernumber should definetly be updated when you change the order status on a blank order number.....however I though this functionaity was in place before v1.1.7....maybe I'm wrong and it was an addition after decovering the problem.  The only way to be sure if to upgrade and the test it by moving the order off the paymentOK and them back on.

Regards,

Dave.