tree menu jquery problem

Jan 8, 2010 at 3:02 PM

I have a proble with my tree menu

I have update my site wit DNN 5.02 and NB store 2.07
After I thake the source code, copy in the /DesktopModules/NBstore configure the solution in VISUAL STUDIO 2009 and rebuild the NBStore project
The rebuild action  copy the DLL PDB XML files -> NEvoweb.DNN.Modules.NB_Store.dll in my www.site/bin directory

But there is a problem the menu doesen't stay collapsed, and change the layout
http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/9199/nbstoretreemenujquery.gif

In IE I have a problem in javascript

The problem is at row 502
thiis my row 502

<script type="text/javascript" src="/Resources/Shared/scripts/initWidgets.js" ></script><script language="javascript" type="text/javascript">jQuery(function() { jQuery('.jquerylightbox').lightBox(); }); </script><script language='javascript' type='text/javascript'> j(document).ready(function(){j('#NBStoreTreeMenu').treeview({animated:'fast', collapsed: 'true', persist: 'location'});});</script>
<script type="text/javascript">

The error is "is expected an object" in row 502.

if help this is my  jqtreeview.code template
<script language='javascript' type='text/javascript'> j(document).ready(function(){j('#NBStoreTreeMenu').treeview({animated:'fast', collapsed: 'true', persist: 'location'});});</script>

thanks
Rmartin
Coordinator
Jan 8, 2010 at 3:20 PM

Hi I think this may be due to the DNN5 upgrade, the noconflict does not need to be used in DNN5 therefore the"j" ref to JQuery is not defined.  Try replacing the "j" ref to jquery to "jQuery"

Dave.

Jan 8, 2010 at 3:25 PM

Thak you Dave! You are my My good!

replace j with jQuery works!!!!!

<script language='javascript' type='text/javascript'>
 jQuery(document).ready(
          function()
                   {jQuery('#NBStoreTreeMenu').treeview({animated:'fast', collapsed:'true', persist:'location'});
                   });
</script>

Thank you....
Have a nice day and happy new year!

Rmartin.
Ps. I'm working to change some Adress data, and all work well, after my test i pubbly my result on the forum!