Shift Tree Menu right

Jan 14, 2010 at 2:49 PM

Hi,

Im currently using the Tree menu and i find that the alignment is too far left for my liking.

I believe that the settings is in jquery.treeview.css, however, im not sure of how to edit the values.

Also, My accordion menu opens when mouse over, How do i change it to open when clicked?

Coordinator
Jan 14, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Hi,

Have a look at this link,

http://jquery.bassistance.de/accordion/demo/

Basically you need to change the "jqueryaccordion.code" template from:

<script language='javascript' type='text/javascript'> jQuery('#NBStoreAccordion').accordion({ active: 'false', header: '.nbstoremenuhead', autoheight: 'false', navigation: 'true', event: 'mouseover' }); </script>

to

<script language='javascript' type='text/javascript'> jQuery('#NBStoreAccordion').accordion({ active: 'false', header: '.nbstoremenuhead', autoheight: 'false', navigation: 'true' }); </script>

Regards,

Dave.

Jan 14, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Hi,

I've changed the settings at /NB_Store/templates/JQueryAccordionMenu_settings to the above properties but still doesn't help.

also the autoheight:'false' is set but autoheight is still on.

Coordinator
Jan 14, 2010 at 8:53 PM

You might need to restart the application in host settings after making changes - check whether that makes the change show up, and make sure you get all the settings you want for the accordion from http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Accordion

The treeview menu is an unordered list and you can apply left margins as follows: .treeview,.treeview ul {margin-left:20px;}

Regards,
Rob

Jan 14, 2010 at 11:28 PM

Hi,

The treeview left margin works. Thanks.

The accordion still isn't working even after a restart. Am i editing the correcting file and settings?

Coordinator
Jan 15, 2010 at 2:10 AM

I'm not running the accordion menu anywhere, but I switched a site over just to test this and it is still working, including the various options.

Make sure you have in Utilities, Settings:

• categorymenucss.includes
    jquery.accordion.css

• categorymenujs.includes
    jquery.accordion.js,jquery.dimensions.js

• categorymenustartupjs.includes
    jqueryaccordion.code

And in Utilities, Templates:

• jqueryaccordion.code
    <script language='javascript' type='text/javascript'> jQuery('#NBStoreAccordion').accordion({ active: 'false', header: '.nbstoremenuhead', autoheight: 'false', navigation: 'true', event: 'click', collapsible: true}); </script>

Note that the alternate value for mousover is click. That's nto so easy to spot on the jquery site.

If it still won't work, pm a login and I can have a look.

Regards,
Rob

Jan 16, 2010 at 4:19 PM

Hi, The above works. Thanks alot for your help.