Regarding the image buttons in the templates!!

Feb 6, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Hi ,

This is my second thread , I have tried your module and it is working good, but I have some queries which already I had sent you. I want to change look and feel of the checkout template , can I do that, if yes then how can change as I did not find the shopping cart tempalte in the manager templaate settings, so how can we change that please tell me ..I will be thank full to you and also please reply my first post also.

Thanks and Regards

Sansugoi

Coordinator
Feb 6, 2010 at 10:01 PM

Hi,

The checkout and cart controls are not in the templating system at the moment, so the only way to adjust these are to change the ascx.

Regards,

Dave.

Feb 8, 2010 at 4:43 AM

Hi dave,

Thanks for reply, Can we use multiple currency in thestore? please tell me if we can do this then how to do this?

Thanks Again

Sansugoi

Coordinator
Feb 8, 2010 at 8:27 AM

Hi Sansugoi,

Basically No, the concept of using multiple currency on a single store is highly complex and needs to be integrated into the payment process.  Just the fact of making sure all you products display the correct price in each currency  (taking into account commission chrges etc..) is a step beyond the normal operation of anyone using NB_Store.  The best solution to do this would be to create a new portal with a copy of the products and the new cost in that currency.  Alternativly you could have a simple currency exchange rate table shown in the product list or detail.

Regards,

Dave.