Regarding the Featured Item functionality?

Feb 8, 2010 at 5:53 AM

Hi Dave,

I have added the product list moule in my left pane and want to show the featured items in that and check the featured item browsing enabled, but what I am noticing is I click on the category 1 then it is showing the featured items from that category only and if any category is not having any featured item then it is showing blank without no messgae , can we show the fetaured itemsnot dependent on the category selection it should display the featured items independent to the category selected.

Thanks and Regards

Sansugoi

Coordinator
Feb 8, 2010 at 7:30 AM

Make you default category in the product list module setting to "All categories" and set it to "Featured no browsing"

Regards,

Dave.

Feb 8, 2010 at 8:49 AM

Hi Dave,

Thanks for giving reply, I have few more questions :) one is if I want to show some christmas offer or new year offer etc Product list on honme page then how to do that.

and one more thing,  What I want is when user click on any category then it should not display the product in any of subcategory of that categopry, it should display the product that are in the category itself, please help..

Thanks and Regards

Sansugoi